GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Overdraft & Triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Overdraft & Triton

it's just a mailshot

I would just ignore it

numpties!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      it's just a mailshot

I would just ignore it

numpties!
      okey dokey!! Thanks!!!

Comment

NEW DCA alert for my natwest accounts!

Letter from Natwest (standard letter for each account - loan and overdraft) stating that Zinc Group Limited will be in touch within 14 days.

Anyone heard of these? In the 6 years of all this I thought I'd heard of all of them!

On the letter - I've just filed it away with the rest and will await contact from Zinc

Comment

that's what I'd do Malamute

Comment

A DCA that made me chuckle.

Got my welcome letter from Zinc Capital Management - jesus they are positive.

I'm a prioirity customer which means they will ensure my payments are affordable!
            Their website is WeWantToSayYes.co.uk - LOL!!!!!!#
            I can even log on to Zinc Chat to set up my repayment plan!!
            I can make an offer via SMS!

As an aside - one account is an overdraft (1970s) with a balance of 942 and the other is a loan of about 13.4k from 2004 which is enforceable. My family member is currently paying £1 to each directly to Natwest at the moment - so likely will ignore this enthusiatic welcome letter.

Comment

Well, Zinc aren't very happy as I've not agreed a payment plan on the the Loan (just under 14k) they are giving me 7 days and then they may consider further action. But in the meantime I'm advised to get in touch as they may be able to close the account if i pay 50% of the balance immediately.

going to see what happens on this the account has been pushed from DCA to DCA in the last 11 months...................

Comment

have you sent off a sold in dispute? if not i would

Comment

I guess I could the thing is that I've got an agreement from Natwest a while back when I joined AAD. It is enforceable. I was paying Capquest £100 a month then in April last year it was sold on, then its been chaing DCAs since and doing it so quickly I never write to any as they send one welcome letter, call all the time, then send another one, then i get a letter from Natwest directly saying they are sending it to a new DCA and I should hear from them in 2 weeks.

Comment

Update!

sent an f&f letter on this account balance is 935 so madras tarting offer of £100!

Capquest have replied saying that f&f available is 467 payable over 12 months! Are f&f now come in instalments?!

i think 467 is too high but not sure of how to go back as I'm loathed to complete to i&e form they've attached for me to fill in if I want to accept to make a different offer.....

Comment

• Re: Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                        My family member is currently paying £1 to each directly to Natwest at the moment - so likely will ignore this enthusiatic welcome letter.
                        I've just seen this (I've skimmed through your thread from the beginning). I thought payments had been stoipped on both the OD and the loan?

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                        Update!

sent an f&f letter on this account balance is 935 so madras tarting offer of £100!

Capquest have replied saying that f&f available is 467 payable over 12 months! Are f&f now come in instalments?!

i think 467 is too high but not sure of how to go back as I'm loathed to complete to i&e form they've attached for me to fill in if I want to accept to make a different offer.....
                        I think it's a good sign that CapQuest have come back with an offer of a 50% settlement.

I would definitely not fill in an I&E sheet but write another F&F letter (using the template on here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...=9120#post9120) increasing your offer to 15% or 20%. You could say that you were borrowing the money from a family member and that is all that they can lend you.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          I've just seen this (I've skimmed through your thread from the beginning). I thought payments had been stoipped on both the OD and the loan?

I think it's a good sign that CapQuest have come back with an offer of a 50% settlement.

I would definitely not fill in an I&E sheet but write another F&F letter (using the template on here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...=9120#post9120) increasing your offer to 15% or 20%. You could say that you were borrowing the money from a family member and that is all that they can lend you.
                          Apologies for not replying sooner. thanks for your advice I've sent them a reply after increasing my offer to 15% so we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Apologies for not replying sooner. thanks for your advice I've sent them a reply after increasing my offer to 15% so we will see.

Comment

Working...
                          X