GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Overdraft & Triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    You can ask for an agreement...see here ---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS
    Thanks for this. I sent a letter back with their chaser letter and simply stated that I did not and have never had a loan with Natwest Bank because their letter kept referring to a loan and not an overdraft (which the balance matches - but I'm not going to tell them that!).

So waiting to hear back but looking at the above if they do come back and say it is for the overdraft I have a letter up my sleeve waiting!

X

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Natwest are shysters - you know their default notices are mainly defective right? So most claims will lose if they tried to enforce.....
      That's interesting. Do you mean because the information they log isn't accurate?
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
        Thanks for this. I sent a letter back with their chaser letter and simply stated that I did not and have never had a loan with Natwest Bank because their letter kept referring to a loan and not an overdraft (which the balance matches - but I'm not going to tell them that!).

So waiting to hear back but looking at the above if they do come back and say it is for the overdraft I have a letter up my sleeve waiting!

X
        Well WEscot's have sent me a letter saying that the acocunt is on hold again and they are looking into my enquiry. So here's waiting on what happens next.

Triton were adding interest of around 40 a month - which thankfully I've statements to prove.

Let's wait and see what they come back with.

At least the phone has stopped ringing!

Comment

No problem!

I've not spoken to a DCA in years and some I actually completely ignore (how rude am I).

Some DCAs and accounts I have I'm more confident with that others that's all.

Not that I proud of the amount but I've an account with AIC for £20k that I'm actually getting away with paying £2 a month when the agreement was for 150 - they ignore me - take my money and udpate my credit file with the amount I pay.

But Triton and Regal Credit (Natwest) I'm most scared of/nervous of dealing with - even in letter.

For my triton one(overdraft) i'll save up and update when I know.

Thanks again

Not spoken to DCAs = how rude lol, well you did right there as you need a paper trail so everything in writing only, anyway get that letter off, might help them stop crying because you will not speak to them (they will be very upset) they will have to postpone their holidays next year as you will not be paying for it. Send Recorded Delivery or get proof of posting and attach to copy of the letter you send.

By The Way Welcome to AAD.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UPDATE!

Letter from wescot this morning:

"We refer to your recent communication. Havin contacted our client they have advised that this is a joint current account and due to the age of the account the agreement is unavailable.

In the circumstances we believe the dispute has now been resolved and the full amount is now due"

What next???

Comment

Laugh at them.

I'll do you a letter tonight mate. Remind me if I forget.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

How odd!!

Thought I was going mad!!

Bosdog and Lloyds TSB - Page 3 - allaboutFORUMS
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Laugh at them.

Thanks!!

Comment

How odd!!

Thought I was going mad!!

Bosdog and Lloyds TSB - Page 3 - allaboutFORUMS

I'll have a lookie

Comment

UPDATE!

Letter from wescot this morning:

"We refer to your recent communication. Havin contacted our client they have advised that this is a joint current account and due to the age of the account the agreement is unavailable.

In the circumstances we believe the dispute has now been resolved and the full amount is now due"

What next???
                      Laugh at them.

Hiya

Thinking about it, no need for me to do anything, just sit tight and see what they say next....

I'm not being lazy, but I suspect they are chancing their odds - see what they send to you next time

Comment

Hiya

Thinking about it, no need for me to do anything, just sit tight and see what they say next....

I'm not being lazy, but I suspect they are chancing their odds - see what they send to you next time
                        No probs - thanks!!

Comment

Update!!

Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners - on behalf of Wescot.

Offering me a discount to settle the account - I've got until 6th Oct to phone them.

ignore???..............
                          Last edited by malamute; 2 October 2012, 08:09.

Comment

Random - but got a letter today directly from Natwest and it said that a reversal of £61.79 was credited to the account for a few refund!!!!

Apparently due to a "technical error in our system which has now been resolved"

Weird!!!!

Comment

Ok - new one

Received a letter from Wescot today - red at top and bottom Notice of Debt Collection.

Simply says to read both sides of letter and how to pay and to get in contact immediately to make payment.

But they do seem to have updated the balance following to £60odd refund from Natwest.

Ignore?????

Comment

New letter in red from wescot - headed up "final notice" with payment due by 6th November.

Next step???

Ignore???

This account (*albeit a current account) was opened in 1977......
                                Last edited by malamute; 30 October 2012, 08:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X