GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Overdraft & Triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Overdraft & Triton

So.....postman been.........

A letter from Nelson Guest & Partners telling me to get in contact for a special offer available for a limited period (until 12th November) to reduce amount I pay to clear my debt.

i'm going to see what comes in the post next - the balance is 1930.77 - or do you think i should sent an F&F for 200?
    Last edited by malamute; 7 November 2012, 09:06.

Comment

Another update:

Letter from nelson guest & partners

"Whilst is still willing to consider realistic options for repayment based on your personal circumstances, this matter cannot remain outstanding any longer. Unless full payment is made to Wescot, or a suitable repayment plan agreed, within 10 days of the date of the letter, further recovery will be undertaken."

What should I do??????

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
        Another update:

Letter from nelson guest & partners

"Whilst is still willing to consider realistic options for repayment based on your personal circumstances, this matter cannot remain outstanding any longer. Unless full payment is made to Wescot, or a suitable repayment plan agreed, within 10 days of the date of the letter, further recovery will be undertaken."

What should I do??????
        Hmmm it may be prudent at this time sending a response (To Nelson Guest)....

Try something like this...

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your recent letters and would like to inform you that this account is in dispute with the original creditor and has been for some time now. Not only is there an outstanding CCA Request under the provisions of The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974) but this balance is almost entirely made up from charges and late fees which I will be looking to reclaim once the original creditor complies with my lawful request.

I have today sent Wescot a formal request for the same, to keep everyone in the loop. Please note, if you do decide to take action knowing full well I am disputing the balance and original terms of the account then I will be left with no option but to bring this letter to the courts attention in my application for strike-out based on, what would be classed as your vexatious, claim.

Please revert to Wescot for additional updates.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally
        Send Wescot the first template in this post ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Overdrafts - CCA Information
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hmmm it may be prudent at this time sending a response (To Nelson Guest)....

Try something like this...

Send Wescot the first template in this post ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Overdrafts - CCA Information
          Thanks for your quick responses!

Sent the letter to Nelson and part1 to Wescot first thing Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Nelson Gits Puppets are letterheads-for-rent for Hull Heroes Wetclothes.

The letter above should be enough to send them running back to mummy. They both wrote to me in similar terms over a year ago, never heard from them again.
            Thank you for your reassurance - let the clock tick then :-)

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Sent the letter to Nelson and part1 to Wescot first thing Saturday.

Sent the letter above and got a letter from Wescot stating all collecion activity is being put on hold and they will investigate......
              Last edited by malamute; 30 November 2012, 09:08.

Comment

UPDATE!!

Got a letter today from wescot saying that they have return the account to their client (Natwest Retail Finance) - closing the account on their computer system and no further action will be taken by wescot on the account!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!!

.......wonder what next!!

Comment

UPDATE!!

Got a letter today from wescot saying that they have return the account to their client (Natwest Retail Finance) - closing the account on their computer system and no further action will be taken by wescot on the account!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!!

.......wonder what next!!
                  awesome, keep us posted
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok - so got a letter dated 15 Feb from Wescot (yesterday?!) - threatening a doorstep collections?! WTH!!

They're sending credit security.

I know they can't and often never do anyway but they're chasing me for the debt again when they sent me a letter dated 18th Jan saying they've closed it!

Ignore or get stroppy?!

Comment

Send them back a copy of their letter back and say your going to sue their arse of for harassment as they have already stated that the case is closed!!!

I guess though somebody has forgotten to update the computerised diary system, they are a bunch of muppets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                        Send them back a copy of their letter back and say your going to sue their arse of for harassment as they have already stated that the case is closed!!!

I guess though somebody has forgotten to update the computerised diary system, they are a bunch of muppets!!!
                        Have done this. Its shocking really because had I not understood things more than I use to and if it wasn't for you guys I could end up starting all over or at worst paying them!

Comment

Ok so took advice and sent copy of their letter to stating account returned aNd balance zero with a copy of their new chaser for payment dated after the closure.

Got a letter today (along with a complaints leaflet) stating it has been passed to customer relations .

They apologise for being an inconvenience as this was never their intention!!!

They still wontleave me alone even after closing the account!!

Comment

Update on this.

3 letters received today:

1 from Wescot - "Our client, Natwest Retail Finance, passed this file to us to administer on 21 November 2012, and we acted in good faith on the information provided to us. I can see from our record that wescot recieived correspondance from you on 21 November 2012 in which you stated that a significant proportion of the outstanding balance consisted of fees and charges. We contacted our client about this dispute, and Natwest contact wescot on 17 December to advise that they would be amending the balance. As we received no further instructions from our client on 17 January, we closed the account on our system, and wescot issued the letter on the 18th. However, January 22nd 2013 we received our client's instruction to reinstate the account and continue collection activity. We acted upon this instruction in good faith, and issued a further letter to you on 15th February. In the circumstances I can confirm that wescots file on this matter is currently closed , wescot have no influence over how Natwest adminster this account."

Letter 2 & 3 from Natwest dated 2nd April stating that they will be give the account to Wescot. The thing is one has a zero balance! and the other I've been paying Capquest for for about 3/4 years!!

So wescot have started calling again and Natwest have sold an account I'm paying another dca for?!
                            Last edited by malamute; 11 April 2013, 07:55.

Comment

Ok - so sent letters to Natwest asking why they assigning an account I paying a Dca already for. And asking clairification on account I not heard of and it being zero.

Ignoring the Wescot letter in case they send another.

Letter from Natwest today stating they have assigned my overdraft to Capquest!!!!!!!

Comment

Just shows they don't have a clue what they're doing!
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X