GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Overdraft & Triton - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Overdraft & Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Overdraft & Triton

What does the letter say?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      What does the letter say?
      Just telling me that I have to contact them to pay them. It is the usual - new dca please pay letter.

Sorry!!

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
        Just telling me that I have to contact them to pay them. It is the usual - new dca please pay letter.

Sorry!!
        If it is a new dca respond with this --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

* you need to be a lot more forthcoming with info, this is not how we do UE diaries, plus we're guessing based on your lack of information.

Please follow our process for full effect or mistakes will happen and you will most likely get burned..... thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          If it is a new dca respond with this --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

* you need to be a lot more forthcoming with info, this is not how we do UE diaries, plus we're guessing based on your lack of information.

Please follow our process for full effect or mistakes will happen and you will most likely get burned..... thanks

Apologies - I have a UE diary that is linked to this as its an overdraft. I've not followed the UE route or tried to on this. It was being paid (natwest/Triton) were charging interest on it - refusing to freeze it. So took advice on here and let it sit.

Got the letter from Wescot yesterday, basically introducing themselves as a DCA and to pay the debt in full with the slip at the bottom or phone their 0844 number to prevent further recovery action.

Again - apologies.

Comment

I would still respond with the letter Niddy mentions.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              I would still respond with the letter Niddy mentions.

Thanks I will do - just thought I'd clarify my original post.

Thanks for responding.

Comment

Apologies - I have a UE diary that is linked to this as its an overdraft. I've not followed the UE route or tried to on this. It was being paid (natwest/Triton) were charging interest on it - refusing to freeze it. So took advice on here and let it sit.

Got the letter from Wescot yesterday, basically introducing themselves as a DCA and to pay the debt in full with the slip at the bottom or phone their 0844 number to prevent further recovery action.

Again - apologies.
                By way of update:

Sent the above letter and Wescot replied yesterday with a letter saying that they are looking into my query and will hold collection activity and get back to me.

Comment

By way of update:

Sent the above letter and Wescot replied yesterday with a letter saying that they are looking into my query and will hold collection activity and get back to me.
                  Brilliant, they'll write back shortly saying sorry and then crawl back under their dirty stone. Or they'll get wise in which case let us know and we'll clarify what next
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    ...they may write asking for £1 for a CCA request which is a rather standard template response from Hull Heroes Wetclothes (even though this is an O/D, they wouldn't know the difference between overdraft and overdrive, it all goes over their head ). Or they may unleash Nelson Guest Puppets, their letterheads for rent.
                    Ah I see, thanks for the heads up. Will let you know what they come back with.

The balance on the o/d is now just under 2k (no payments being made now) so be interesting where this could go.

Comment

Ok so got response today - saying that try have been told by Natwest that the LOAN agreement in January 2009.

The balance on the wescot letter matches my Natwest OVERDRAFT not the loan. The loan is for around 14k and my dad is paying cap quest for that one.

I'm lost are Natwest giving wescot the wrong info?

Are wescot wrong in the account they chasing?

?????

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        What did I say above about Wetclothes... this is getting a bit muddled up!

Are Wetclothes dealing with the loan as well? Is that the one your dad's paying or is it the O/D?
                        There is a natwest loan - with capquest and only in my dad's name - deemed enforceable and affordable monthly payments being made.

Natwest Overdraft is from my parents joint account - which the balance owing on the WEscot letter matches - and the letter from is addressed to my mum so they can't mention the loan to my mum.

They've now started calling incessantly. I don't answer the phone anyway and this is too confusing.

Anyone know how best to go back to them?

Do I get them to prove the debt they chasing my mum for? Or be rude that they chasing me on a loan I don't have?
                        Last edited by malamute; 18 August 2012, 09:04.

Comment

Wescot are phoning about 6 times a day and I've got a door stop letter now. I know I can send the door stop threat letter but they are mixed up on the account they chasing and not sure what to say.

The balance is the joint overdraft but the letter refers to a loan that is in a sole name.

What can I send to make them go away??

Comment

Wescot are phoning about 6 times a day and I've got a door stop letter now. I know I can send the door stop threat letter but they are mixed up on the account they chasing and not sure what to say.

The balance is the joint overdraft but the letter refers to a loan that is in a sole name.

What can I send to make them go away??
                            ----------> Harassment by Telephone
                            ----------> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                            Send one of each

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              ----------> Harassment by Telephone
                              ----------> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                              Send one of each
                              thanks i'll send those. I'm just lil worried that they actually chasing one balance but saying its a different account i don't wanna drop myself in it mentioning other accounts. Basically the only account my mum is chased for is the overdraft. i know cant asked for an agreement cos its an od but they saying they sent one for the loan in nove 09 (that the natwest loan my dad owes).

getting all confused.

Comment

You can ask for an agreement...see here ---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
                                X