GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020] - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help with Unenforceability

Hi NID
    A bit of help if poss please. Havent heard anything in a while, until today automated call and letter, account been passed from moorcroft to now capquest. They state if I dont reply and arrange replayment then my account WILL be passed to their legal team HL solicitors. Lordy, what should I do now? ta

Comment

Originally posted by Aile5 View Post
      Hi NID
      A bit of help if poss please. Havent heard anything in a while, until today automated call and letter, account been passed from moorcroft to now capquest. They state if I dont reply and arrange replayment then my account WILL be passed to their legal team HL solicitors. Lordy, what should I do now? ta
      Nuffin, ignore them for now. Don't worry. :niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi NID
        ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure as never had to ignore them before lol... Even though I was previously writing letters to moorcroft, and now passed to capquest should I not send capquest the account in dispute letter also, or is it not necessary? ta muchly, just making sure. they been phoning constantly but havent spoke to them.

Comment

Hi NID
          ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure as never had to ignore them before lol... Even though I was previously writing letters to moorcroft, and now passed to capquest should I not send capquest the account in dispute letter also, or is it not necessary? ta muchly, just making sure. they been phoning constantly but havent spoke to them.
          Not necessary - you simply ignore them now and wait til they send something more significant!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

H.L. sols well so called 75p letters for sale, if you receive one look on the side of letter possible would say capquest, or paragraph stating reply to capquest dierect not H.L.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by gujujainuk View Post
              Hi Niddy,

Love the snow effect of your web-site.

Hope you had a great holiday season and started 2011 with a bang.

I have posted the template to Fairfax and will update you once I hear something back.

GujuJainUK
              Hi Niddy,

It has been just over a month now and I still have not heard anything back from FairFax. Looks like they have finally got the message.

GujuJainUK

Comment

Originally posted by gujujainuk View Post
                Hi Niddy,

It has been just over a month now and I still have not heard anything back from FairFax. Looks like they have finally got the message.

GujuJainUK
                We can only hope!

Comment

Hi again Nid
                  Have just received a letter from capquest stating prior to the start of legal proceedings they do bankground checks and see I have no ccjs at present and any litigation would affect credit- not bothered by this. they state at end of letter, no contact by 17th March will result in account moving forward to litigation. what should I do now? cheers

Comment

Hi again Nid
                    Have just received a letter from capquest stating prior to the start of legal proceedings they do bankground checks and see I have no ccjs at present and any litigation would affect credit- not bothered by this. they state at end of letter, no contact by 17th March will result in account moving forward to litigation. what should I do now? cheers
                    This, to CapQuest: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Hi. Sorry to appear thick but I cannot find the templates mentioned at the top of this thread. I am specifically looking for a cca request letter template.

Comment

Hi Moby and Welcome, for Niddy's templates please click on link below:-

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=445

Best wishes
                        If...x
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks for that If...
                          Just one question. The templates say "Sign digitally". Is there a reason for this, rather than manually signing?

Comment

Originally posted by MobyUK View Post
                            Thanks for that If...
                            Just one question. The templates say "Sign digitally". Is there a reason for this, rather than manually signing?
                            Companies in the past have been known to do a few naughty things with signatures by adding them to a letter you have not sent etc so best to type your signature to be safe x

Comment

My god. What a world we live in. Many thanks for that. It seems this forum is a good place to be.

Thanks
                              Moby

Comment

Originally posted by MobyUK View Post
                                My god. What a world we live in. Many thanks for that. It seems this forum is a good place to be.

Thanks
                                Moby
                                I know!! Do have a good look around and there is always someone to help if you a stuck.

Click on links below x

Comment

Working...
                                X