GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020] - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Unenforceability

Originally posted by billypre
    OK Niddy, i am in your hands. I mean, i have nothing to lose in trying right ?

About the misinformed, how could i possibly prove this ? Maybe they would have recorded the phone call, but then maybe it would get "lost" if you know what i mean. They are the most dishonest people on the planet after all.
    Ok, this is why I need info from you cos i'll prove it with logic, i.e. why on earth would you commence paying again after 10 years? I mean, nobody in their right mind would do such a thing unless they were unlawfully misguided.... see how it falls into place..?

Plus the courts are aware that DCA's say "pretty much anything" to get someone to pay, i'd also include proof and recent judgments against DCA's to show that it does happen, quite a lot. Also refer to caselaw (if appropriate)....

Its easy to prove, but you miss the main point - it is not for you to PROVE they did that, it is for them to PROVE that you were in fact liable. If they can prove that, then we'd be arguing for copies of phone call transcripts - yes they HAVE to record all calls due to the nature of their work and the DPA insists it as well. However they will say they cannot find it, so we'd be saying funny how you found other stuff then isn't it?

See the logic yet....?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

p.s So they actually had no right to refuse my SAR with that gobbledegook about solicitors confidentiality etc ? Bunch of *******
      No, a SAR request should be adhered to at all times except in the main, when the papers are being used in a court case (such as defence/prosecution notes etc) however you'd then utilise CPR18 to see the info you want, that is why you flit between DPA to CPR as it suits you cos between them, you'll get what you want..... in time, but you do get what you asked for (eventually).

What they should do is comply with the SAR with the omittal of the protected documents from sch7 (DPA). They cannot refuse the whole SAR - fuck-wits

Hope all this makes sense and helps a bit......

y
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeh clears things up Niddy thanks. I'll get to work on my timeline and statement of how things have got to this stage then email it to you with my username as subject ?

Will get it done today at sometime once the kids have had some attention !! Been on this PC most of day lol.

In return for your help i'm going to help you and the forum as a whole. I am quite good at site SEO and run various websites so i'll send you an email...... if you want .......to get better Search Engine Rankings that can be implemented easily. This will get more exposure for the forum from the average "googler".
        I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

In return for your help i'm going to help you and the forum as a whole. I am quite good at site SEO and run various websites so i'll send you an email...... if you want .......to get better Search Engine Rankings that can be implemented easily. This will get more exposure for the forum from the average "googler".
          Thank you - muchly appreciated - guess you've seen I did want someone to offer to help with that! lol... y

Comment

sent you a mail.
            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

ok thanks matey - leave this with me and let me get my head round it all (eeek) ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

I'm working through the night next week so will get it done Monday or Tuesday for you.... k

Comment

Cheers Niddy, no rush.

Comment

right i'm going to sit down and sort this tonight eeeek - sorry for the delay, just finalising lots of things with the site meant a longer than anticipated delay - thanks for your patience matey y gh

Comment

Not a problem at all, if there's anyone who knows how time consuming things like building forums etc it's me !!! Hard to fit everything when you are already working on them 25 hours a day ! If you ever need any help on the site let me know, i may just have an answer or help for you

Comment

Thanks mate - as you already know, ive asked about SEO and when my IT boff comes back to planet earth i'll run it all past him for his say - I don't deal with that side of things but know we're not on google etc as yet so it needs attention. If you're the pro, then we will deffo have a role for you if you can and if you want to help. 2

Thanks again - back later (unless I die with head mashness) lol :xmas9

Comment

You ARE on google ! That's how i managed to find you again lol It's just that you aren't ranking highly in broad searches. That's where i'll help out.

Head Mashness lol Is that a medical term
                        Where did you find us on google? I don't find us lol, even searching for the bloody site name ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Thanks for the help - we do appreciate it. Right let me crack on with your mess - arghhhh - I am headmashed and as it is current, its now meadmashedness ;-y

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Google - "niddy sar request"

I think i googled something lke that. Shows you are there though

Comment

Google - "niddy sar request"

I think i googled something lke that. Shows you are there though
                            ahhhh thanks k k

Comment

Hi NID
                              You have been helping me with BOS credit card that was passed to another dca-moorcroft. I sent the letter off to them like you said, and got a reply back from them stating that they had been in touch with BOS who stated the CCA docs had been sent to me already, so the a/c was on hold so I could contact them immediately to arrange a repayment plan, what should I do now do you think? Thanks once again. ;P-;

Comment

Have they sent the docs to you? Regardless, you can request them again - but you need to be more specific.....

start a diary - see this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

gh

Comment

Working...
                                X