GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One Credit Agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One Credit Agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One Credit Agreement

Good Morning,

I currently have a debt of £13.6k with Capital One and currently in the process of negotiating an F&F payment.

Following advice, I requested a copy of my original contract signed with Capital One back in 2005 but now need this reviewing to see if it is actually enforceable or not.

Does anyone know who can review this contract?

Many thanks.
    Shaun

Re: Capital One Credit Agreement

Originally posted by shaun196809 View Post
    Good Morning,

I currently have a debt of £13.6k with Capital One and currently in the process of negotiating an F&F payment.

Following advice, I requested a copy of my original contract signed with Capital One back in 2005 but now need this reviewing to see if it is actually enforceable or not.

Does anyone know who can review this contract?

Many thanks.
    Shaun
    Look here
    Thread: Sending your Agreement to AAD [UPDATED 09/2015]
    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Comment

Thanks very much.

Comment

I uploaded this on Thursday evening, do you know how long it takes for someone to review or respond? Thanks.

Comment

if you sent it to the above link,you need to send a PM to Neverindoubt , with a link to here, so he knows to look at it
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun196809 View Post
            I uploaded this on Thursday evening, do you know how long it takes for someone to review or respond?
            I'm not sure how/where you uploaded the documents(s) but re-send them to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

If this was a Capital One credit card from 2005 you may have more things to argue than just the 'credit agreement' (an application form with no Ts & Cs present at the time?).

Is this debt still with Capital One or has it been sold on?

Di

Comment

Thanks Di,

Have sent the documents to the email address above.

Yes, the debt is still with Capital One.

Thanks Shaun

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
              I'm not sure how/where you uploaded the documents(s) but re-send them to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

If this was a Capital One credit card from 2005 you may have more things to argue than just the 'credit agreement' (an application form with no Ts & Cs present at the time?).

Is this debt still with Capital One or has it been sold on?

Di

Comment

Working...
              X