GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA Replies from Creditors (Niddy) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA Replies from Creditors (Niddy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Replies from Creditors (Niddy)

Hi, I have received 3 further CCA replies from Creditors. I emailed Niddy two days ago with another reply.

I was wondering how long it usually takes to get an answer - don't want to put anybody under pressure.

Cheers

Re: CCA Replies from Creditors (Niddy)

Hi, he answers as soon as he can, he has a full time job as well as running this site. As you haven't got any threats of claims being issued, I would wait a week and if you haven't heard send him a gentle reminder
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
      Hi, I have received 3 further CCA replies from Creditors. I emailed Niddy two days ago with another reply.

I was wondering how long it usually takes to get an answer - don't want to put anybody under pressure.

Cheers
      Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Hi, he answers as soon as he can, he has a full time job as well as running this site. As you haven't got any threats of claims being issued, I would wait a week and if you haven't heard send him a gentle reminder
      I for one am very grateful to Niddy and the Team on this site.
      Niddy takes great care in looking at these CCA as well as considering the size of the Debt, he sometimes refers CCA's to the Preferred Solicitor (who is very busy!). Be patient and do what cymruambyth suggests!

Comment

Hi, apologies to all I don't mean to seem inpatient.

As I am quite new to this site I was merely length of process. I was hoping that someone of experience would reply.

Cheers

Comment

usually replied by now, so be patient they do have other jobs as well, but generally responses are quick, relax, even responding at 3 a.m. will show working times has been seen!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Don't worry, things can slip through the gap which is why I suggested a gentle reminder after a week!

Comment

Working...
            X