GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Received someone elses CCA reply - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received someone elses CCA reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received someone elses CCA reply

Hi,
    I have just received a reply to my CCA request from OPUS/(Old Citicard acc).
    In the documents they sent to me, there is someone elses CCA response.
    The first name of this other person is Geoffrey, so if he is a member, maybe there is a way to verify if it is his.
    Not sure how to proceed with this. I'm sure this must contravene the DPA in some way.

Re: Received someone elses CCA reply

I think the best thing to do is just keep a hold of it, it does break all of the rules but Niddy usually suggests you hold on to anything you are sent. Wait and see what else arrives from these well - known masters of muppetry!!!

Comment

Ok will do.
      I'll update my diary with my CCA response.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Janbo View Post
        Ok will do.
        I'll update my diary with my CCA response.
        Thanks.
        Yep, as directed above i'd suggest you retain this document and keep it safe - tell nobody about it and if things get as far as court threats, then you use it against them.

In the meantime, sit tight and await a proper CCA.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X