GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells/CapitalOne application form. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells/CapitalOne application form.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells/CapitalOne application form.

After receiving a letter a couple of months ago from Lowells regarding a 1998 Capital One CC account informing me that documents can't be found and the account is now closed, I've received a pack containing a one page copy of the application form and further unlinked copies of terms and conditions. Has anyone had any dealings with an account like this and is it likely to be enforceable?

Thanks
    Seamus

Re: Lowells/CapitalOne application form.

Yes, same thing happened to me. I sent it through to Niddy & he said what they have sent is enforceable. Mine was a 2002 account so may not be the same as yours.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, have they taken this any further yet?

S

Comment

everyone's is different Seamus, get it off to Niddy and then you will know whether it's UE or not, but that is not the end necessarily

don't worry, enjoy the break and see what Niddy says

Comment

Thanks MrsD, will do.

S

Comment

any update?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not yet, am waiting for a reply to the letter informing them they've sent me an application form.

S

Comment

Working...
              X