GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Another great result for us! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another great result for us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great result for us!

knowing my luck, this has been posted already, apologies if so.....

.......bbc news is giving this judgement a lot of publicity!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12622318

No correct cca, debt written off - lender and DCA chastised for torturing defendant with phone calls!

Re: Another great result for us!

Originally posted by SLUG View Post
    knowing my luck, this has been posted already, apologies if so.....

.......bbc news is giving this judgement a lot of publicity!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12622318

No correct cca, debt written off - lender and DCA chastised for torturing defendant with phone calls!

Ermmm, too late mate!

K HARRISON v LINK FINANCIAL [2010]
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Another great result for us!

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

heh.... feel free to kill this thread then. I *knew* you'd be wayyyyyy ahead of me.

.....but its very interesting how the BBC has picked up on this one though - its getting a LOT of hits, and is one of the most read stories on their site now. It will probably be the most linked to story soon as well...... hold tight Niddy, there may be a sudden influx of new UE posters soon.

Comment

Working...
      X