GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hiya not sure what I'am doing wrong tried to post an update about one of my previous posts but it keeps disappearing can someone tell me what's wrong. Thank you

Re: Help please

Press ----> Reply With Quote

Link me there I'll have a look..........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
      Hiya not sure what I'am doing wrong tried to post an update about one of my previous posts but it keeps disappearing can someone tell me what's wrong. Thank you
      Hiya. Managed to submit post but don't think I've done it right it doesn't appear to be with my other posts. Sorry about this but I'am not very up on this

Comment

Hiya. Managed to submit post but don't think I've done it right it doesn't appear to be with my other posts. Sorry about this but I'am not very up on this
        What you've done is start a new thread----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post342260
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Whoops sorry about that will try again

Comment

Whoops sorry about that will try again
            Confused help please

Credit card agreement

These are your 2 old threads......where do you want the latest thread ?

I'll move it then delete the last one........

Comment

In confused help please. Thank you

Comment

In confused help please. Thank you
                Done-----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ed-help-please

It's all here now in one place......

Comment

Thanks ever so much for that

Comment

Working...
                  X