GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi niddy, just an update. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi niddy, just an update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi niddy, just an update.

Hi hope you had a great christmas, remember me. I'm in France. just thought I'd update you to how things are going with my UE.

last I heared was 20th October after 2 months of nothing. I was offered a deal of a liftime and to call them for details. I ignored them.

Since then nothing other than a phonecall this afternoon, they didn't say anything, they just hung up. I knew it was them cos i recognised the number NCO Europe.

I suppose my file has been put to the top of the list again.

Am i right in thinking that if they could enforce the debt they would have by now. Its been 14 months since I stopped paying my Barclay and Mastercard.

cheers, my offer still stands.

Re: hi niddy, just an update.

Hiya

I'd really not worry about this. If they do get strong then we'll sort it at the time but as things stand, I'd be tempted to send all letters back as "unknown at this addy".... See if that helps get rid lol

Thanks for the offer, had no spare time of late....One day I'll take u up lol.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the reply. i'll let you know should they decide to get strong.

Keep up the good work.

Smifff

Comment

cheers mate - Have a good 'un....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X