GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cca help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cca help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca help please

hi everyone

i hope you can help me

my mum recently passed away and as a result has left me in a bit of a financial pickle, i am getting threatening letters from NDR and stupid charges for letters sent.

So i sent cca requests to very, great universal and empire stores. today i have rec'd the following letters

littlewoods & empire stores - accounts opened 2004, current cca's supplied no cca from when the accounts were opened. no name and address used and no signature.

great universal - account opened nov 2006, current t&c's with a re-constituted copy of what i would have originally been sent . my name and address but no signature and a printed name from home shopping group. the file name which they have left on photocopy is recon-ref ccaxxx 25/05/2006. date mismatch???

what do i do now?? do i send the account in dispute letters

i have been making token payments to the above, but also getting payment missed letters with charges. payment not enough letters. i just feel so alone, i am still grieving from the loss of my mum and this isnt helping.
    thank you in advance for your help and patience with me

xAx
    ps sory for waffling

Re: cca help please

Hiya

email me the agreements and also provide the info as here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

feel so foolish i dont have a scanner....sorry.

Comment

Take photo with phone/camera...?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X