GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax BOS Debt & me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax BOS Debt & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax BOS Debt & me

Attachment removed...bear with while I remove barcode and reupload :

Thanks Fred..

Edit, there was quite a bit of ID on there, including a crafty address reference in the last paragraph. Sneaky beggars!
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 19 November 2012, 18:16.

Comment

In respect of the letter content, I don't think it merits a response. Hang in there

Comment

A quick update i received another letter offering a reduced settlement of £1,500 from the overall outstanding balance, obviously i'm not paying a single penny and am keeping quite, just letting you guys know

Comment

I agree Jinjoe, if it was me I'd not respond. Just keep an eye on the tone of the letters and let us know about each one.

Elsa x

Comment

Hi i thought i'd gotten rid of the collectors hassling me for money but in the past few days i've been receiving new letters from 1st Credit, today i received another letter of which i have attached a scan, how should i reply to this, they even kindly sent me a 2nd class reply envelope.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	1399030

Comment

It's what always happens, they know it's uneforceable so they just keep passing it from one DCA to another to see if you'll crack.

1st Credit are debt buyers but they're just acting as agents with this. It's not particularly threatening, I'd personally ignore it.

Niddy has ways of dealing with 1st Credit if they get serious, so in one way better with them than anyone else

Comment

Working...
              X