GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax BOS Debt & me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax BOS Debt & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax BOS Debt & me

You win. Awesome

They admit no agreement can be found - means they cannot enforce this!!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fantastic!!

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done from me too
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well done, thats good news
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I'd like to add that in the letter they are still expecting me to make an immediate payment & of course this is something i won't be doing anytime soon.

However should i still reply to there letters when they come thru ?

Comment

There's a template. I'll post it soon (on phone) that you send with a copy of that letter highlighting the fact they can't find one ie they're buggered.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                There's a template. I'll post it soon (on phone) that you send with a copy of that letter highlighting the fact they can't find one ie they're buggered.
                Here you go.. > CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                Well done btw..
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

och they'll punt it around all and sundry, but just send the sold in dispute and enclose a copy of that letter and they'll bugger off and pass it on, we have several on this sort of merry-go-round

Comment

ok thanks guys and Niddy i need you to look at something for me, i'll be sending it shortly.

Comment

Yes it's that time once again, today i've received another letter demanding payment but this time from a new debt agency Robinson Way limited

Niddy i've emailed you a copy of the letter.

Comment

find attached copy of letter
                        Attached Files

Comment

nothing to worry about..... ignore..... I got a pile of these at home

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            nothing to worry about..... ignore..
                            I agree, nothing to worry about with that - see what they send next

Comment

Hi a quick update from me, i've received a new letter today see attached, should i ignore this ?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 19 November 2012, 18:14.

Comment

I'd be careful posting anything with a barcode in it - this could be used to identify you. You could either edit it out or do what I do - replace it with something extremely rude which you can generate yourself here: http://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/index.php

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X