GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax BOS Debt & me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax BOS Debt & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax BOS Debt & me

Greetings i currently have a credit card debt of about £7,195, the original creditor was with Halifax and since march 2010 my account was passed onto Blair Oliver & Scott debt collection agency.

During September this year BOS demanded that i increase my payments to which i told them i simply could not afford to due to me working only part time hours, in due time they sent me a application for temporary repayment programme to which to this date i have not filled in or returned to BOS.

So now i've had enough of these leeches bleeding me dry and wish to do something about it, hoping someone can help me please.

Re: Halifax BOS Debt & me

HALIFAX

1: Type of account - Credit Card

2: Date commenced - 2001

3: Approx Balance - £7,195

4: Last payment was September 2010

5: Have an arrangement to pay £81 per calender month

6: Status - Defaulted on payments and my account is in arrears hence the reason why im paying £81 pcm

7: Original Account holder - Halifax but now resides with Blair Oliver & Scott

I have not made a payment to BOS for the month of October although a payment is due by the 2nd of November, i simply dont have the money.

The following list is what has happened so far

October sent letter to BOS requesting a copy of my CCA

October received letter from BOS that they are awaiting the documentation to fulfil my request and gave me a reminder if i was using the services of a claims management company as mentioned by Justice Minister Bridget Prentice

October received covering letter from HALIFAX & not from BOS along with alleged CCA enclosed along with the original and current terms and conditions

As of today i have not had a phone call or any other reply from BOS as of yet but i feel there's one coming.

What should my next move be in dealing with Blair Oliver & Scott

Comment

Hi jinjoe, and welcome to the forum !

Firstly jinjoe, don't answer any phone calls, deal with them ONLY in writing from now on.

You need to scan in the "alleged CCA" document(s) and email them over to never-in-doubt (niddy) to take a look at for you.
      Please do not hide anything within the scan, send it as is supplied to you.

Email it to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk, and title your email "jinjoe - Halifax CCA received"

Then give niddy a chance to take a look, and he'll pop in and advise you of your best course of action. Don't speak to or write to them or the DCA in the meantime as it could jeopordise any advice on course of action.
      DD xxx
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks DD have emailed the relevant docs to Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by jinjoe
          Thanks DD have emailed the relevant docs to Niddy
          Morning, sorry for the delay!

What you emailed is indeed unenforceable as there are no prescribed terms nor are they linked from within the application page so you'd respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update....

November Received text message this morning from Blair Oliver & Scott informing me that payment is overdue and to give them a call

Comment

Yea right, and you're really gonna do it aren't you? ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

November sent second letter requesting my true CCA

Comment

what letter? I thought we already sorted this and I replied above - here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=25721#p25721

You were sent an application form so I advised you to respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Comment

relax Niddy that's the letter i sent in the link you posted, sorry should of been more clearer in my post.

Comment

Phew cheers matey y

Comment

phone calls are coming thru from BOS on a daily basis now asking for payment, i told them on the phone today that i will only talk to them via a letter, dont these people ever get the hint.

Comment

Originally posted by jinjoe
                          phone calls are coming thru from BOS on a daily basis now asking for payment, i told them on the phone today that i will only talk to them via a letter, dont these people ever get the hint.
                          Send this and stop speaking to them! Fail security, that works: ---> viewtopic.php?p=178#p178

Comment

Hi Niddy i've posted the letter from that link you posted today, also i have more documents to send you today from halifax, these are fresh in this morning.

Comment

Hiya

What halifax have done is send a recon of terms?? WTF! Are they stoopid....? It was rhetorical

Basically just ignore this for now, until they write again at which point up date us?

y

Comment

Working...
                              X