GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax BOS Debt & me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax BOS Debt & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax BOS Debt & me

another letter received today from westcot, this one a little different from previous ones, letter has been emailed to you Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jinjoe View Post
      another letter received today from westcot, this one a little different from previous ones, letter has been emailed to you Niddy.
      Hiya

The email address is agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

However ignore this, it is clear from their letter that they are going to look into your complaint, ergo I don't need to see it
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

received today a credit card statement with giro payment slip attached from Halifax asking to make a payment, obviously i wont be doing that, still heard nothing from Westcot Services in more than a month since my last letter to them.

Comment

received today a credit card statement with giro payment slip attached from Halifax asking to make a payment, obviously i wont be doing that, still heard nothing from Westcot Services in more than a month since my last letter to them.
          Hmm, just ignore it yea? Keep us updated
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,it's been a while since i've heard anything from the collection agencies but today i got a covering letter and a reposted letter they sent to me back in January 2011, i've emailed you the letters.

thanks again
            jinjoe

Comment

Hi Niddy,it's been a while since i've heard anything from the collection agencies but today i got a covering letter and a reposted letter they sent to me back in January 2011, i've emailed you the letters.

thanks again
              jinjoe
              Thanks - just ignore though, nothing doing

Comment

ok thanks Niddy

Comment

Hello Niddy once again i've received another letter from a collection agency, i've emailed the letter to your agreements email addy.

regards
                  jinjoe

Comment

Hello Niddy once again i've received another letter from a collection agency, i've emailed the letter to your agreements email addy.

regards
                    jinjoe
                    As always just ignore for the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      As always just ignore for the moment...
                      Or due to the legal threat, you're also fine to send this ---> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/page...n%205#temp-1-1

Its up to you whatever you decide to do.....

Comment

Hello Niddy i've received another letter from Moorcroft agency but this one seems more serious (court costs etc), i took your advice as i usually do and posted the reply letter from the link you posted in the previous post.

have sent you the email with the letter.

regards
                        jinjoe

Comment

Hello Niddy i've received another letter from Moorcroft agency but this one seems more serious (court costs etc), i took your advice as i usually do and posted the reply letter from the link you posted in the previous post.

have sent you the email with the letter.

regards
                          jinjoe
                          Hiya

I'll check emails in 10 mins so hang around if you can.....

Comment

This is a normal soclitior type threat - respond as follows: ---> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              This is a normal soclitior type threat - respond as follows: ---> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                              ok thank you i'm going to post this right now

Comment

Hi Niddy

Received two more letters, the latest one is interesting & i've emailed these to your agreements email.

Comment

Working...
                                X