GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A1 scheme service s - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A1 scheme service s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 scheme service s

Hi
    Has anyone heard of A1scheme services ?OH had a letter today about claiming they also say they are not CPP.May send form off although he has till March. Thanx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: A1 scheme service s

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/compensat...urity-products

I have hard about this
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers off to read xxx

Comment

So its worth responding , will do xx

Comment

Nanna, if you've not sent the form off then get it posted before the deadline next month as the Al Scheme is genuine. This will cheer you up.

We got a letter last year from Al Scheme for possible compo for taking out a Cap1 card protection product that may have been mis sold. I thought it was spam or an ambulance chasing ppi firm but did a google and they are genuine. The mrs had a cap1 card way back around 2005 and did have the card security product but cancelled it after just 1 payment so didn't think we would get much, if anything.

The letter we got last year said to fill in the attached claim form but there was no claim form enclosed so I contacted Al scheme to request a claim form as we would like to be considered for compo. Al scheme sent us a claim form but before we had time to fill it in we received a letter direct from Cap1 saying we had submitted a claim through the Al Scheme and here's a cheque for £27 for the mis sold card protection product. Not a bad result but it gets better.

Over the following months we receiving a couple of reminder letters from Al Scheme to complete the claim form if we want to be considered for compo but as we had already received the compo we ignored them. A couple weeks ago they sent another letter saying we have until 18 march 2016 to send back the claim form otherwise we lose the right to claim. Ok then, If you are insistent that I complete the claim form having already received the comp then I will. I squiggled a couple lines of handwritten bollox and sent it back in their pre-paid envelope and thought no more of it - until yesterday when we get a letter from Al Scheme saying our claim has been successful and enclosing a cheque from Cap1 for £95.

Comment

Working...
          X