GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    ok thanks di30 will try that ,should i send anything else with the letter ie copy of the bank statement account numbers etc ??
    Yes anything you feel would help, just to cover your ground first time round :-) hope this avenue works for you. I know its been a long old haul, but you have done good, keep it going, I'm sure something will come of it for you. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Yes anything you feel would help, just to cover your ground first time round :-) hope this avenue works for you. I know its been a long old haul, but you have done good, keep it going, I'm sure something will come of it for you. Good luck.
      thanks, it has been a long haul your right

Comment

I had PPI on a loan from LTSB. They rejected everything until the FOS told them to pay! It was lengthy, but well worth it
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          I had PPI on a loan from LTSB. They rejected everything until the FOS told them to pay! It was lengthy, but well worth it
          how do i go about a complaint to FOS .i dont think i will get any further by writing to sterling ,there only going to bounce me back to ltsb saying it was them that sold me the insurance ,i cant understand LTSB i sent them proof they know when the loan started and finished yet they still mess me around ??????? i am tempted to go with one of these ppi reclaim companies .

Comment

Don't go to a company we can help you for free. I will get in touch later with some links and letters.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
              i am tempted to go with one of these ppi reclaim companies .
              Why.....When you can do it yourself.

Don't go to a company we can help you for free. I will get in touch later with some links and letters.
              Thank you cym

Also ---> di30 can help along with---> Bill-K

Comment

Hiya
                So sorry about your complaint not getting anywhere, where they are bouncing it back via Lloyds.

Right okay, as time is moving on, I would now therefore make a start with the FOS.

You can do this by either ringing them - doing this over the phone, or download a complaint form from the FOS website, or ask them to send one in the post.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm

the link above (FOS).

So all avenues been exhausted then? and final decision's given?

Comment

Hiya So sorry about your complaint not getting anywhere, where they are bouncing it back via Lloyds. Right okay, as time is moving on, I would now therefore make a start with the FOS. You can do this by either ringing them - doing this over the phone, or download a complaint form from the FOS website, or ask them to send one in the post. http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm the link above (FOS). So all avenues been exhausted then? and final decision's given?
                  they said there wont be any more responses from them so thats why i should contact the ins co direct, which will give them a chance to bounce me around for another 1-2yrs ,so i will go the fos route ,thanks for the link ,when they say they want the info i have sent the bank do they mean all the letters from them and the ones i have sent ? ,thanks again di30 you have been very helpfull throughout this process ---david

Comment

Hiya
                    So sorry about your complaint not getting anywhere, where they are bouncing it back via Lloyds.

Right okay, as time is moving on, I would now therefore make a start with the FOS.

You can do this by either ringing them - doing this over the phone, or download a complaint form from the FOS website, or ask them to send one in the post.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm

the link above (FOS).

So all avenues been exhausted then? and final decision's given?
                    They said there wont be any more responses from them so thats why i should contact the ins co direct, which will give them a chance to bounce me around for another 1-2yrs ,so i will go the fos route ,thanks for the link ,when they say they want the info i have sent the bank do they mean all the letters from them and the ones i have sent ? ,thanks again di30 you have been very helpfull throughout this process ---david

Comment

• Re: ppi from lloyds

Your welcome David

They are being a stubborn lot by the seems of it.

I would send the FOS a copy of the rejection letters and yes if you still have other letters received from the bank, send them copies of them too, and the final letter, it will all be reviewed by the FOS and it makes it easier for them to understand your complaint better.

Comment

..........oh and copies of letter you have send in relation to your complaint (if you have them)

Comment

..........oh and copies of letter you have send in relation to your complaint (if you have them)

thanks di30 will do

Comment

Sorry it's taken a while for me to get back, Di has beaten me, thank you.

When I complained I filled out the form, sent evidence of the PPI, gave my reasons for why it was inappropriate and copies of all their letters, then sat back and waited!

Comment

Sorry it's taken a while for me to get back, Di has beaten me, thank you.

When I complained I filled out the form, sent evidence of the PPI, gave my reasons for why it was inappropriate and copies of all their letters, then sat back and waited!
                              thanks thats what i will do

Comment

ive filled in the FOS complaint form but ive been in my loft today and found this,i think its the form for the protection insurance from sterling insurance ,ive deleted my details but left in the amounts and there witnees sigs is this of any use it matches the amounts on the one statement i have,also there is no date on the form .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X