GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    thanks di i sent the letter today lets see what i get back
    They should send EVERYTHING they hold about you. Everything
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      They should send EVERYTHING they hold about you. Everything
      thanks niddy i sent them the template letter you did for another member.

Comment

thanks niddy i sent them the template letter you did for another member.
        Good that should do it, if not let me know via PM in case I miss this and we'll sort you something
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Good that should do it, if not let me know via PM in case I miss this and we'll sort you something
          ok will do thanks again

Comment

The best of luck

Comment

I have my fingers crossed too David
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thanks IF

Comment

Worth mentioning - in case it cheers you up:
                  Lloyds have the worst record of incorrectly turning down PPI claims. The most recent FOS data shows that, of all appeals made against Lloyds, 98% were found in the claimant's favour.

Comment

it did thanks

Comment

got this back from lloyds in answer to my last letter,what i expected .
                      before xmas i went into lloyds to enquire about the account they cant find and the guy on the info desk found it straight away so something must be there .does this mean a letter to FOS.??
                      Attached Files

Comment

got this back from lloyds in answer to my last letter,what i expected .
                        before xmas i went into lloyds to enquire about the account they cant find and the guy on the info desk found it straight away so something must be there .does this mean a letter to FOS.??
                        If you think they are holding information and not disclosing it to you, normally it will now be the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), if you google these in search you will find the website that will explain more.

However, if the account was opened and closed more than 6 years ago, the ICO may come back and say the bank/business does not have to hold anything beyond that date.

I would still continue with your complaint of the ppi and if this fails by a final decision, you can complain to the FOS about this matter, but not usually about data not sent to you, that side of it is for the ICO.

Comment

We had this with Barclaycard.

Even when we did as you did and went into our local branch and got the account no off the cashier.

I was preparing my complaint to the ICO but decided to write to Barclays CEO.

Within two weeks SAR turned up with an apology and £50 compensation.

Didnt really expect a response off his office but fair do's they got it sorted. And before I had got all my papers together for the ICO complaint.

I dont know how right or wrong they were but the SAR revealed the contact and actions of the actual complaint and it appeared Barclaycard operated two computer systems.

Mere mortals only had access to one and therefore couldnt see the account.

Whereas Managers could access the second computer and presume this was what was connected to the cashiers modem.

Strange system but there you go was worth a stamp and a letter while waiting on the ICO whose timescales are going the same way as FOS.

Comment

Yes definately a good idea to write/email the CEO who is:

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

(Cheers Ken for mentioning this).

Explain the predicament with them.
                            What usually happens is, he will be made aware of the situation and forward on to the relevant team, but the team will be aware that you have raised this matter with the CEO and not to mess about.

Good luck.

Comment

my mind has gone blank could someone give me some tips on what to say in letter
                              thanks.

Comment

my mind has gone blank could someone give me some tips on what to say in letter
                                thanks.

Hi David.

Is this in regards of them holding information, or another matter?
                                Cheers.
                                (just need reminding) LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X