GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    i have given them all those details, sort code, bank account and loan account numbers.
    Arh sorry, was rushed through this yesterday (a member of family ill in hospital).

Right ok, so in other words as they are saying they no longer hold the information on the account because of how old it is, they are not dealing with it!
    I'm surprised in that case they have not come up with the standard offer some receive for that very same reason, usually £1,200, but that maybe because of it being business and not a personal loan, still it should go for both really.

And I take it you've no statements going back that far showing payments you made of the business loan?

Comment

i have one statement showing the payments of the loan and insurance which i sent them ,what if i write saying i will accept the £1200.00 as a final payment ???

Comment

i have one statement showing the payments of the loan and insurance which i sent them ,what if i write saying i will accept the £1200.00 as a final payment ???
        Hi David

If there are no other data in relation of the account and there is no other way of getting hold of it (I take it you have already directly called into the branch that sold you the business loan)?
        If so you could write, as you have proved you did have PPI which clearly proved you were sold the product. Write that if they're unable to track down further information of that particular account, you are willing to consider an offer of approx that said amount.
        I would also add, that as a long term customer of the business, and a respectable business you believe this is a fair resolution to the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Hi David

If there are no other data in relation of the account and there is no other way of getting hold of it (I take it you have already directly called into the branch that sold you the business loan)?
          If so you could write, as you have proved you did have PPI which clearly proved you were sold the product. Write that if they're unable to track down further information of that particular account, you are willing to consider an offer of approx that said amount.
          I would also add, that as a long term customer of the business, and a respectable business you believe this is a fair resolution to the matter.
          they have repeatedly said that they do not have any more info on this account ,and as you say i have it on a statement that i have paid the ppi along with the loan ,i think i will try to go down this road ,i would be happy with the 1200 just to get this finished been trying for over 18months now to get this sorted,i will compose a letter and pm you with the draft [if you dont mind that is ] before i send it .
          and thanks for your continued help i really appreciate it ---david

Comment

not heard anything in reply to my letter post 79 ,should i send the same letter to the CEO in email ??

Comment

not heard anything in reply to my letter post 79 ,should i send the same letter to the CEO in email ??
              Yes definately, it should hopefully give them a bit of a nudge, just give 7 days to the CEO.

Comment

I agree, CEO emails usually get a first reply within 24 hours.
                Last edited by cymruambyth; 22 August 2013, 20:07.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks will do that asap then, shall i say in the email hope to hear from you within 7 days ??

Comment

EMAIL SENT

Comment

well i seem to have hit a wall with this ,even though i have proof of the ppi payment ,i have recieved no reply from either my letter or email to the CEO ,should i now go to FOS ????? i have been trying for nearly two years on this .

Comment

Go to FOS and see if you can find any other senior management and resend.

When I didn't have a reply from a company I resent my email to all senior company members listed and stated that as I hadn't received a reply from such a reputable company I was giving a further chance to reply before I submitted complaint to FOS.

It worked
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

With Loyds CEO in my case it was about 14 working days before I heard anything.
                          Good idea by Cym though ;-)

Comment

well after posting yesterday i recieved these two letters today,looks like they are trying to play dumb.ive already sent them a statement showing the loan and the insurance payment ??
                            sorry pics gone out of order top left and top middle, letter one==== top right and bottom, letter two
                            Attached Files

Comment

I would then write to Sterling (if you've not done so as yet) and send them a "Copy" of the letter from Lloyds that confirms you have to pursue Steling.

Comment

ok thanks di30 will try that ,should i send anything else with the letter ie copy of the bank statement account numbers etc ??

Comment

Working...
                                X