GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Hi David.

Is this in regards of them holding information, or another matter?
    Cheers.
    (just need reminding) LOL.
    hi i sent the letter you suggested [post 28] asking them to send EVERYTHING they had on me ,they replied saying they had no more info on me ,so a suggestion was made saying write to lloyds CEO explaining my case ,just unsure how to constuct the letter any tips would be great, thank you
    Last edited by davidm; 3 March 2013, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
      hi i sent the letter you suggested [post 28] asking them to send EVERYTHING they had on me ,they replied saying they had no more info on me ,so a suggestion was made saying write to lloyds CEO explaining my case ,just unsure how to constuct the letter any tips would be great, thank you
      Okey dokie We shall keep this simple........

Dear Sirs

Account number

I have requested a Subject Access Request (SAR) from the Data department team.
      I have received some information in regards of my accounts with Lloyds TSB but believe there is information that have not yet been provided to me.
      I have informed the data department of this matter, and received a response to confirm they do not hold any other information of my accounts.

I am now writing to you as I am concerned that the data department are not fully complying to my request where this is law to provide "ALL" information of "ALL" my accounts sent to me under the Data Protection Act. (DPA).

Due to this, I will appreciate it if this can be looked into further of my request where I paid the relevant fee - for me to receive all information as requested on my subject access request (SAR).

I am in the position to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if this matter is not dealt with, and if your business is withholding my information.
      If the Data protection department no longer holds further information, please will you advise on other ways where I could possibly get hold of my information, such as my local branch etc or any other avenue. If my local branch holds such information on microfiche, I will appreciate if this can be confirmed to me.

I look forward to hearing from you by 14 days of my email.

Yours sincerely.

.................................................. ...............................................

CEO email address is here........

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Comment

sent the email ,fingers crossed

Comment

Fingers crossed Dave ;-)

Any probs, let us know, cheers.

Comment

I have my fingers crossed too
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

got this back in response to my email i have a statement from this account showing the loan payment and the ppi payment i will send this
              Last edited by IF; 18 March 2013, 22:18. Reason: Removed letter

Comment

got this back in response to my email i have a statement from this account showing the loan payment and the ppi payment i will send this
                ok do that......
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can recall on contacting them on missing details (Lloyds), they confirmed they give everything they hold.

Sometime later I tried another approach (this one not directly to the data dept) but directly to my local bank, and in the post I suddenly received some copies of loan info and account numbers.

Comment

Do you want to remove the account numbers from your letter?
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Do you want to remove the account numbers from your letter?
                      Thanks Cym, I've removed the letter
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thanks didnt realise id left anything on there

Comment

thanks didnt realise id left anything on there
                          No worries, we've all done it from time to time lol x

Comment

i sent copies of the bank account which had the loan account and ppi payments on it ,still havent heard anything that was a month ago

Comment

Have you tried emailing the CEO of Lloyds who will pass details to the team to contact you.

Email here below, tell him how long you been waiting and explain the situation as well

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Also copy the email to the ppi dept of Lloyds as well, do you have that email address of the customer service, I can try finding these for you, as I believe my hubby has these emails on his address book online.

Comment

As said in above post, this is the other email addy my hubby has to Lloyds........

ppi.customer.relations@lloydstsb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X