GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

thats great di will do that thanks

Comment

got this letter last week ,in response to me sending my bank statement with the loan details and ppi payments .whats my next move, a complaint letter to the F.O.S.
      if so are there any templates i could use .
      Attached Files

Comment

Have you sent anything to the CEO of LTSB? If not I would send an email explaining how disappointed you are with the response from the bank and details of who you have been in correspondence with plus a copy of your statement.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i have sent one email ,but have not sent the statement, that sounds like a plan i will do that thank you

Comment

If the CEO hasn't replied, send a copy of your first email and ask why no-one has had the courtesy to reply; send it to all the managers that you can find email addresses for.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              If the CEO hasn't replied, send a copy of your first email and ask why no-one has had the courtesy to reply; send it to all the managers that you can find email addresses for.
              i had a reply from the ceo office they said they would chase it up and then i got the letter above from them .

Comment

I have replied. As they state final response, go to the FOS. LTSB turned me down, but FOS overturned them and I got all my money back.

Comment

I have replied. As they state final response, go to the FOS. LTSB turned me down, but FOS overturned them and I got all my money back.
                  have sent the email from your pm shall i wait for a response from that or go to FOS anyway ??

Comment

As you have had a final response you can go to the FOS. I would do both, if you get the right response you can withdraw your FOS complaint, plus FOS takes ages!

Comment

Agreed Cymruambyth
                      I have used the same tack on a number of claims.
                      Matty

Comment

As you have had a final response you can go to the FOS. I would do both, if you get the right response you can withdraw your FOS complaint, plus FOS takes ages!
                        been on the fos website is it best to ring or send email ?

Comment

Download a PPI form from the FOS website. Not the normal form the PPI form.

Get it filled in and sent off and then as with most of us get on with your life as after confirmation they have it nothing will happen for months maybe years.

Part of the banks masterplan. Glue up FOS so they get to keep the money longer.

Good luck

Comment

heres what i got back from email to the CEO
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi there

My brother in law had the same problem when it came to the business loan, but as he had not mentioned on the complaint of it being a business loan that actual bank could not track it.

Sooooo I asked him what bank did he issue the business account from, he said the name of it and we found the first part of the sort code this way and got back to Lloyds who then tracked the remaining part of the account number.

Just a thought, as all banks have a certain sort code for all customers, and the other part will be the actual account number, but all we done was forwarded the sort code of where he got the business loan.

If you remember the bank, let me know and I can try tracking down the sort code for you.
                              My Bro in law was also an old account.

Comment

i have given them all those details, sort code, bank account and loan account numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X