GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi from lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi from lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi from lloyds

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    ok completed the SAR have given them 4 account numbers inc my credit card ,should i supply sort codes with these accounts ? as this was a sticking point on my PPI application before ,and ive addressed it to there customer care dept at tredegar park is this the right address ?? thanks
    Hi there

No harm in providing the sort codes, but when it comes to making a complaint/reclaiming, the account number of the loans are fine.
    Below are details of where to send your complaint, but you can still send it to the one you stated as well, good luck.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

Comment

thank you

Comment

got a reply back from lloyds regarding my SAR letter they want my signature ,that should be ok ?? or i can collect my info in my local branch .

Comment

You can sign using the digital signature on the site or just sign in a totally different way to the ways that you have ever done!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i sent off my signature to the customer care team ,i have now recieved another letter from the-- wholesale data privacy dept-- requesting a signed authority to release the details of my accounts to me, is this just another copy of my signature .

or how should i word this signed authority .?????

Comment

anyone ??????

Comment

Hi

Sorry for the delay (Heavy snow in Wales not helping my connections at the moment, not sure if it's been the same for you too, also living in Wales) LOL.

With some of mine, they have asked for some form of identity with a copy of my signature, you could call directly into the local branch and do this and show them a copy of licence or passport etc.

Comment

ok thanks and yes its bloody snowing in llanelli

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                    ok thanks and yes its bloody snowing in llanelli

Your welcome.

The most craziest weather we've had for years I think lol!

Good luck with this, any probs let me know, cheers.

Comment

ok got back the papers from the SAR request .but they did not send me anything before 2006 ,all i got was credit card statements,so i have no statements from the bank account i held with them so no record of any ppi paid .so i guess i cant do anything else .

Comment

Yes you can, write and tell them that they haven't filled their legal obligation and send a copy of your original letter.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok is there a template letter,when you say send a copy of the original letter is it the missing PTs letter ?

Comment

This was one for Santander made by Nids.....same letter to different bank is fine.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...6&postcount=62

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                                This was one for Santander made by Nids.....same letter to different bank is fine.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...6&postcount=62

thanks di i sent the letter today lets see what i get back

Comment

Working...
                                X