GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    they do not seem to be budging with this do they
    Nope. I wouldnt mind, but I have given them the loan account number TWICE.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well, I have another response - although told me about FOS, they have yet to provide their final response!!!!

Few weeks I recieved this:-

In order to be able to investigate this further for you, I will need to request further evidence from you. This would be in the form of any Credit Agreement Any policy documents you would have been provided with. Bank statements showing payments being made to the Goldfish loan in question. Any paperwork confirming the loan had been settled. A loan account number which would allow me to obtain information regarding the loan.

I then get this:-

With regards to your Bank statement provided, I appreciate your statement confirms you had taken out a goldfish loan, however this would not be evidence that the loan was taken out with the benefit of a loan protection policy.

I can confirm after an extensive search of our systems I have been unable to locate any evidence of a PPI policy being taken out with your loan.

A few months ago, they could find NO trace of me or my loan and wanted details!!! (or to try and hassle MBNA!!) Feel like I am investigating my own complaint!

FOS here I come!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Well, I have another response - although told me about FOS, they have yet to provide their final response!!!!

Few weeks I recieved this:-

In order to be able to investigate this further for you, I will need to request further evidence from you. This would be in the form of any Credit Agreement Any policy documents you would have been provided with. Bank statements showing payments being made to the Goldfish loan in question. Any paperwork confirming the loan had been settled. A loan account number which would allow me to obtain information regarding the loan.

I then get this:-

With regards to your Bank statement provided, I appreciate your statement confirms you had taken out a goldfish loan, however this would not be evidence that the loan was taken out with the benefit of a loan protection policy.

I can confirm after an extensive search of our systems I have been unable to locate any evidence of a PPI policy being taken out with your loan.

A few months ago, they could find NO trace of me or my loan and wanted details!!! (or to try and hassle MBNA!!) Feel like I am investigating my own complaint!

FOS here I come!!

Hi Oscar

They want to make up their damn minds, they ask you for evidence which you provided and yet they still deny being unable to locate!!

Fibbers!!!!

Go and get them hon!

Comment

Working...
        X