GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Received the two cheques in the post this morning 2 x £1,200 = £2,400.
    How brilliant....you've worked hard enough for it Di!! xxx

If..x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Received the two cheques in the post this morning 2 x £1,200 = £2,400.
      well done Di, thoroughly deserved
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you all so much,

Helped with some unexpected bills and my youngest camcorder for xmas, so am happy with that, cheers all xx

Comment

whaaaat, you mean you're not off to pay the creditors off with it

* joke!!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Di,

Well Done on this as I know you have been dealing with this for a longtime and has been somewhat of a pain in the butt.

£2400 is better than nothing and come at the right time with xmas poking it's head from around the corner.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              whaaaat, you mean you're not off to pay the creditors off with it

* joke!!

LOL funny you should say that, I did actually

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                Di,

Well Done on this as I know you have been dealing with this for a longtime and has been somewhat of a pain in the butt.

£2400 is better than nothing and come at the right time with xmas poking it's head from around the corner.

Regards

Thank you Pompey,

Yeah all done with now, and just in good time too, cheers xx

Comment

Thank you Carol. and fingers crossed for you too, look forward to hearing of the outcome xx
                  hiya di
                  i had my letter back from bradford and bingley for my ppi claim they say there is no records of me ever taking out ppi as it does not show on my mortgage statements so they have closed the case.
                  i know the ppi was not in with my mortgage as it ran along side the mortgage so.. if i sent them the company name who the insurance was with(GIFI) and a copy of the ppi certificate do you think that would be enough or would i need to ask natwest, for bank statements showing them taking the money out which maybe a little difficult as they have taken my account off me and is with evershed solicitors.
                  thanks in advance carol01
                  ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                    hiya di
                    i had my letter back from bradford and bingley for my ppi claim they say there is no records of me ever taking out ppi as it does not show on my mortgage statements so they have closed the case.
                    i know the ppi was not in with my mortgage as it ran along side the mortgage so.. if i sent them the company name who the insurance was with(GIFI) and a copy of the ppi certificate do you think that would be enough or would i need to ask natwest, for bank statements showing them taking the money out which maybe a little difficult as they have taken my account off me and is with evershed solicitors.

Hi Carol

Do you have a local branch? Wonder if its worth a visit in there perhaps?
                    Maybe they will check and print off some details for you.
                    If your passing a branch, there is no harm in asking. To my knowledge, even if its passed on to solicitor, they should still hold the details of your account.

However, yes I do think that would be a good idea to send "copies" of what you do have, in order for them to track this down.
                    It was B&B that still sold you the PPI wasnt it honey?

Comment

Hi Carol

Do you have a local branch? Wonder if its worth a visit in there perhaps?
                      Maybe they will check and print off some details for you.
                      If your passing a branch, there is no harm in asking. To my knowledge, even if its passed on to solicitor, they should still hold the details of your account.

However, yes I do think that would be a good idea to send "copies" of what you do have, in order for them to track this down.
                      It was B&B that still sold you the PPI wasnt it honey?
                      hiya yes bradford and bingley did set up the ppi and the documentation has bradford and bingley on it.
                      yes i live next to a few natwests so i could call into one and ask if they would print off a copy of statements think i'll go on my lunch break tommorrow
                      thanks di

Comment

Thank you all so much,

Helped with some unexpected bills and my youngest camcorder for xmas, so am happy with that, cheers all xx

Well done - Im really chuffed for you !
                        Last edited by MattyA; 27 November 2011, 20:07.

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                          hiya di

Hi SAR them - it will cost you £10 and will take approx 40 days , but they will have to send all info they have on you - no matter if with solicitor or not.

In the meantime I agree with di and send 'em what you have.

Good luck & dont give up - thats what they are hoping you will do.

Matty
                          Last edited by MattyA; 27 November 2011, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                            Hi SAR them - it will cost you £10 and will take approx 40 days , but they will have to send all info they have on you - no matter if with solicitor or not.

In the meantime I agree with di and send 'em what you have.

Good luck & dont give up - thats what they are hoping you will do.

Matty
                            thanks matty i will send a sar as i have plp on a loan from natwest i paid back after 2 years (5 year loan) so will need to find the loan number on that agreement would it be the general sar letter? or the advanced sar? as i want to get this right first time.
                            thanks for all the help carol01

Comment

Cheers Matty.

Yes Carol a SAR they must act to, so it will probably be a good idea if you do this. x

Comment

HHmmmm Strange.

Just called LTSB - cant find my complaint despite the emails I have.

Just tried to email MS Barry, and its bounced back as undeliverable - address does not exist!

Hoping as I copied in (the now poorly - awwwwww) Chief Exec, something will happen.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X