GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

More checking done on the 2003 account, but see what they say when and if I receive the email tomorrow, so maybe I can forget about it then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      More checking done on the 2003 account, but see what they say when and if I receive the email tomorrow, so maybe I can forget about it then lol.

Good luck - fingers crossed for you.

Matty

Comment

The email I sent was to a Valerie, she was the one who sent me the details of the 2 loan account numbers for the mid 90's.

I did this over the weekend, but will wait until tomorrow, if I don't hear anything I will chase it up.

Comment

I received an email which confirmed no ppi on the 2003 loan, which is what we did work out (but my email was sent to them before discovering the interest on here).

However, they have also asked for me to send any other info I may have on this account, not that it will change things lol, if there's no ppi there is no ppi, but worth checking anyway.

Comment

Received a further email on a list of loan account numbers, I also have a list amongst my paperwork, but there is one missing she didn't mention, but she did say there are 2 old loans as already started in this thread for the mid 90's and if I want to make a reclaim on these 2 then send my letter directly to her.

So quite a few wins with these up to now.
            She listed which ones that have already been addressed as well.

Comment

Registered my very last 2 loan PPI complaints from the mid 90's, one ended in 1997 and the other ended in 1999, all the others taken out afterwards have all already been addressed and resolved, so this afternoon I received a rather nice email to confirm receipt of my complaints.

Dear

CC/451960

Loan numbers ****** ******** & ****** *******

Thank you for your recent communication which was passed to the office of our Chief Executive, Mr A Horta-Osório, I can confirm that I have received your letter concerning the miss sale of your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) on your Lloyds TSB personal loans. This was received today 26 July 2011.

I have arranged for your concerns to be registered under our Customer Care reference number CC/*****. A letter to acknowledge your complaint will be sent to you by post today.

Your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible, but if you need to speak to us in the meantime, please do not hesitate to telephone *** ****** on 0845 3005599 between the hours of 08.00am-18.00pm Monday to Friday

Yours sincerely

Customer Relations Manager - Lloyds TSB Group Operations

Comment

Sounds as if you are getting there with these.
                Reading this I am wondering if I had any loans with PPI added, problem will be getting the paperwork as I have no address I can ask them to send a package of the physical size an SAR would be
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Di,

Good luck hun.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                    Sounds as if you are getting there with these.
                    Reading this I am wondering if I had any loans with PPI added, problem will be getting the paperwork as I have no address I can ask them to send a package of the physical size an SAR would be

Hi Susie

You could try emailing them as well, if you remember any details at all, the approx years you taken them out, give them your full name, address, any other addresses you may have lived in at the time you taken out the accounts, your date of birth (the bank account number), you can then email and ask if they will kindly email you the account number details of all loans and credit cards you taken out with them, also ask if they will confirm if any PPI as well, they did so with mine.

You can as stated email them, or call into the branch, and as you said - SAR if you want to.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

The CEO details to LLoyds is:

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Do you still bank with these?
                    And do you bank online?
                    If so this should allow you to go back to about 2002 and the loan account numbers is normally shown next to the monthly (loan) repayments.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Di,

Good luck hun.

Regards

Cheers Pompey x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Hi Susie

You could try emailing them as well, if you remember any details at all, the approx years you taken them out, give them your full name, address, any other addresses you may have lived in at the time you taken out the accounts, your date of birth (the bank account number), you can then email and ask if they will kindly email you the account number details of all loans and credit cards you taken out with them, also ask if they will confirm if any PPI as well, they did so with mine.

You can as stated email them, or call into the branch, and as you said - SAR if you want to.

The CEO details to LLoyds is:

Do you still bank with these?
                        And do you bank online?
                        If so this should allow you to go back to about 2002 and the loan account numbers is normally shown next to the monthly (loan) repayments.
                        Thanks a lot, I may try the email and see what happens, SAR is not going to be possible, and online banking is no more as although I can still log on they have removed my account from there and nothing shows up. It would only be loans as the credit card is in dispute for no CCA!

I will have to look at my old statements and see if there is anything obvious that could be a loan and then drop them an email. Will start a thread if I get anywhere.
                        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                          Thanks a lot, I may try the email and see what happens, SAR is not going to be possible, and online banking is no more as although I can still log on they have removed my account from there and nothing shows up. It would only be loans as the credit card is in dispute for no CCA!

I will have to look at my old statements and see if there is anything obvious that could be a loan and then drop them an email. Will start a thread if I get anywhere.

Hi Susie

Silly me, I remember now lol, we was on about this on the other thread wasn't we?

You may be ok by email then, because they closed my bank account down as well almost 2 years ago, but will still hold the details, they must hold them for at least 6 years anyway, but if you taken out any loans prior to then, they will I expect send you the details of them as well x

Comment

Sorry - gonna jump on here (cos its lloyds!!)

I sent a letter toi them on 12 July regards my old loan - and still not had an acknowledgement. I know they are snowed unde, but surely ahould have had some response?

Also had no response from B'card who got sent letter on same day!
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              Sorry - gonna jump on here (cos its lloyds!!)

I sent a letter toi them on 12 July regards my old loan - and still not had an acknowledgement. I know they are snowed unde, but surely ahould have had some response?

Also had no response from B'card who got sent letter on same day!

Blimey that's odd, you should have heard something by now

Did you copy the email and send to the CEO as well?
                              I do that each time now - I find this way they get back quicker, but do not understand why they have now acknowledged yours yet, have you checked in the spam folder Oscar?

I emailed as below.

Resend and tell them you've not heard anything as yet from the email sent on the 12th July and will appreciate some feedback on your matter.

Keep nagging at them, I do lol.

Comment

Was sent snail mail Di.

If nothing comes tomorrw, will email them and CEO and attach the original letter.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X