GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Oscar, they have been coming back as undeliverable because of the heavy loads of emails, but have you tried these here, send to both....

ppi.customer.relations@lloydstsb.co.uk

valeria.taylor@lloydstsb.co.uk

And forward your previous emails to them.

Keep us posted, good luck.

Comment

Thanks Di,

Had Out of Office from Valeria - so know its been delivered.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
        thanks matty i will send a sar as i have plp on a loan from natwest i paid back after 2 years (5 year loan) so will need to find the loan number on that agreement would it be the general sar letter? or the advanced sar? as i want to get this right first time.
        thanks for all the help carol01
        I have sent a few now and have only ever used the standard SAR - it has worked fine for me......so far.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
          I have sent a few now and have only ever used the standard SAR - it has worked fine for me......so far.

Good luck.
          thanks again shall get that sent first thing tommorrow
          ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            Thanks Di,

Had Out of Office from Valeria - so know its been delivered.

Oscar, anything further from these yet, any email replies?

Comment

Finally got some admittance that I may have had a loan with them. They still cant find any details of me (so that could be good I suppose).

There is no may about it - I did have a loan!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Finally got some admittance that I may have had a loan with them. They still cant find any details of me (so that could be good I suppose).

There is no may about it - I did have a loan!

Yes exactly!

They were the same with my in law, and others i know of too.
                All resolved now.

They will have details Oscar, they even had mine or at least so much of it from the 90's.
                So keep at them.

Comment

Now I am being told they cant open attachments. I managed to put the attachment, directly into the body of the email and now I get no response.

I think to be honest, with being told that its being investigated, and now its not because it was an error etc, I am considering going straight to the FOS - this has been going on since August. Could actually do with the money now like, but suppose will have to wait for FOS to get into gear.

Comment

Now I am being told they cant open attachments. I managed to put the attachment, directly into the body of the email and now I get no response.

I think to be honest, with being told that its being investigated, and now its not because it was an error etc, I am considering going straight to the FOS - this has been going on since August. Could actually do with the money now like, but suppose will have to wait for FOS to get into gear.

What about your local MP Oscar, it seemed to have worked for some, remember they will want your vote in time, or you may have already voted for them previously.
                    Maybe worth asking him or her to write to them on your behalf, and with Lloyds also being supported by the Government, it may push them a little.

Comment

FINALLY had an actual snail mail written repsonse from them. They have checked all their systems and are unable to locate any PPI policies.

Comment

Oscar

I note you said you did not bank with Lloyds, but when you were paying for the loan it would have come out of the account you banked with, so if you've not done so yet, and you still bank with the same bank now, they maybe able to track down your lloyds direct loan account numbers.

Comment

Will be going into town later Di so will ask them.

Its worth one last shot, but as previously said, I am not totally sure I had PPI, and it was a bit of a stab in the dark. I suspected I may not have due to repayments, but you never can tell.

Comment

Will be going into town later Di so will ask them.

Its worth one last shot, but as previously said, I am not totally sure I had PPI, and it was a bit of a stab in the dark. I suspected I may not have due to repayments, but you never can tell.

Good luck Oscar

Worth asking your bank though, because if they can get hold of the account number of the loan, Lloyds will HAVE to investigate, if they then come back and say you did not have PPI, you can ask them to provide you with the evidence they have that confirms this.

Comment

Well, dozy girl has responded to an email sent 6 weeks ago.

Basically says "I need an account number" despite the fact the email contained a attachement of a bank statement showing the DD for the loan COMPLETE with the account number as the reference!!!!!

Anyway, quick email sent to point all this out and that next step is FOS!

Know what you said about MP Di, but going to my MP aint going to cost them £500!!!

Comment

Well, dozy girl has responded to an email sent 6 weeks ago.

Basically says "I need an account number" despite the fact the email contained a attachement of a bank statement showing the DD for the loan COMPLETE with the account number as the reference!!!!!

Anyway, quick email sent to point all this out and that next step is FOS!

Know what you said about MP Di, but going to my MP aint going to cost them £500!!!

Yeah that is fine and the way to go Oscar, as they do not seem to be budging with this do they, good luck and keep us posted, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X