GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds TSB (2) mid 90's ppi reclaim

Originally posted by oscar View Post
    Was sent snail mail Di.

If nothing comes tomorrw, will email them and CEO and attach the original letter.

I see, well yes do that then if nothing heard, fingers crossed.

Comment

Response from my email sent to LTSB. They are unable to find me despite providing them with my name, address and DOB. They "apparently" require the loan account number.

Obviously being gormless and working in finance is more wide spread thanI thought. IF I had the number, surely I would have provided them with it.!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Response from my email sent to LTSB. They are unable to find me despite providing them with my name, address and DOB. They "apparently" require the loan account number.

Obviously being gormless and working in finance is more wide spread thanI thought. IF I had the number, surely I would have provided them with it.!

Hi Oscar

Lol, the muppets!

All I did was provide them with the bank account number for them to send all details of all loans to me, and of course the usual name/address etc details.
        They tracked down all the info and I no longer bank with them either.

I am going to pm you with some details of an email address which I cannot post on here in regards of lloyds, I don't think I can post this directly on site as such because it's the name of someone, but i will say is if anyone requires more email addresses please pm me, this is other than they usual posted above.

Comment

Thanks Di,

PM recieved and just to confirm they have been in contact before I had chance to email them.

I have never banked with Lloyds, and only had this Loan. Still seems they are unable to find me.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Di,

PM recieved and just to confirm they have been in contact before I had chance to email them.

I have never banked with Lloyds, and only had this Loan. Still seems they are unable to find me.

Not a problem Oscar, with a bit of luck this other person will look into this and find the details, fingers crossed.

Comment

They can find absolutely no record of me at all Di. Not at Lloyds, Black Horse - any of them!!

Even after I gave them all the info on the old credit report I have as well.

Oh well. Look slike I will have to make do with the tax refund thats coming my way (only bout £100 but all helps)

Comment

They can find absolutely no record of me at all Di. Not at Lloyds, Black Horse - any of them!!

Even after I gave them all the info on the old credit report I have as well.

Oh well. Look slike I will have to make do with the tax refund thats coming my way (only bout £100 but all helps)

Hi Oscar

I have had enough of them telling peeps this load of bull!!

Let me ask again - when did you take this account out (year)?

Comment

2 June 2004.

This was then settled the following January (fairly sure) with another loan (cheaper rate at time)

These are the last two responses:

I’m unable to locate any further records for you here in Newport so I have passed this information on to colleagues in other areas of Lloyds Banking Group for them to check their records. They will respond to you directly.

and the latest one:

Further to your recent communication, and the copy of information from your credit report, I’m still unable to trace any loan that you have had through Lloyds Banking Group. I have been in communication with my colleagues at Halifax Bank of Scotland, Blackhorse and our Personal Loans Service Centre, and they too are unable to find any trace of this loan for you.

At the moment this means we are unable to proceed with your complaint. I can only suggest that you call to your local Lloyds TSB Branch with a copy of the paperwork you hold and ask if they are able to trace any further information for you.

Comment

2 June 2004.

This was then settled the following January (fairly sure) with another loan (cheaper rate at time)

These are the last two responses:

I’m unable to locate any further records for you here in Newport so I have passed this information on to colleagues in other areas of Lloyds Banking Group for them to check their records. They will respond to you directly.

and the latest one:

Further to your recent communication, and the copy of information from your credit report, I’m still unable to trace any loan that you have had through Lloyds Banking Group. I have been in communication with my colleagues at Halifax Bank of Scotland, Blackhorse and our Personal Loans Service Centre, and they too are unable to find any trace of this loan for you.

At the moment this means we are unable to proceed with your complaint. I can only suggest that you call to your local Lloyds TSB Branch with a copy of the paperwork you hold and ask if they are able to trace any further information for you.

Cheers Oscar

Now this is identical to what my brother in law received, and they told him exactly the same thing.........and others apparantely, I don't believe them though.
                    I note you said you settled a year after so in 2005, so as this is within the last 6 years or more or less I do believe they will still have these details.
                    Lloyds then still held my data going back to the mid 90's, so IMO the other 2 banks that are linked with these (all in the same data dept) should be the same.

I am going to try catching up with my brother in law to find out about what is what with is, as he knows he defo had PPI, he gave as many details as possible like yourself, he was to write to them again though.

I will post up as soon as I hear from him.

Comment

Oscar
                      When I requested for a SAR from Lloyds, they provided me with data going back to the very late 90's.
                      Have you done this yet?

Comment

I hadnt Di.

To be honest, I dont really want to waste a tenner! The loan is the only account I have ever had with Lloyds.

I have had another look at my report. The payment terms are £152 over 36 months. I am fairly sure (though not certain) that the loan was for £5K. At that repayment schedule, the total would be about £5.5K repaid.

Obviously I havent passed this info onto LTSB as I assume they would just agree lol.

Comment

Oscar, I would therefore email them again and tell them of the further info you do have, this may change everything.

Comment

Received an email and they have confirmed they have upheld another 2 loan ppi reclaims.

Dear,

I can confirm we have now concluded our investigations and have decided to uphold your complaints. A letter has been sent via the Royal Mail tonight so you should receive this shortly.

Yours sincerely

Customer Relations Manager – Lloyds TSB Group Operations

Comment

Di,

Well Done, I think LloydsTSB have learnt not to mess with you by now lol.

Regards

Comment

Thank you Pompey.

Yes I think you are right lol xx

Comment

Working...
                                X