GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Signature not recognised on a SAR - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature not recognised on a SAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature not recognised on a SAR

I have sent a SAR to Capital One only to have a reply back - after a month saying that they do not recognise the signature on the SAR, it was signed digitally.

Now I listed all previous addresses on the SAR and this address is where all of my statements come so should I just write back and say that if they are happy to send the statements here then why not my other information? And also mention that if they do not send my goodies I will be reporting it to the relevant authorities.

Advice please.
    Last edited by vossy; 27 September 2012, 09:47. Reason: Eyes are broken today.

Re: Signature not recognised on a SAR

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I have sent a SAR to Capital One only to have a reply back - after a month saying that they do not recognise the signature on the SAR, it was signed digitally.

Now I listed all previous addresses on the SAR and this address is where all of my statements come so should I just write back and say that if they are happy to send the statements here then why not my other information? And also mention that if they do not send my goodies I will be reporting it to the relevant authorities.

Advice please.

Could save time and use this and put xxss etc thru siggy, Digitly signed well they should accepted, but new area of contention maybe?

This is an old area of argument, is it worth the extra postage?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 27 September 2012, 10:00.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
      Could save time and use this and put xxss etc thru siggy, Digitly signed well they should accepted, but new area of contention maybe?

This is an old area of argument, is it worth the extra postage?
      Yeah that is one way I suppose - thanks, these bloody institutions are running to any lengths now to stop you claiming or try to stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        There's also an AAD version...

Flowerpower, where did that spring from? I haven't seen that before. Thank you

Comment

Ah right - saved to my computer now - thanks duk!

Comment

Working...
          X