GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Proposed Legal Aid Reforms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposed Legal Aid Reforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed Legal Aid Reforms

Proposed Legal Aid Reforms

From LAG

http://www.lag.org.uk/files/93815/Fi...encereport.pdf
    Attached Files

Re: Proposed Legal Aid Reforms

Richard Miller, head of legal aid at the Law Society, warned that, despite its highly praised campaign against the cuts, he did not want to hold out any false hope that the bill could be stopped entirely. It was likely to emerge from the House of Commons largely unscathed, but he was hopeful that opponents would be able to win ‘small concessions’ during its passage through the House of Lords.
    I shall have to email Richard to ask why this perverse and wretched Bill contains clauses the current kakistocracy claims to have no intention to use.

Comment

Re: Proposed Legal Aid Reforms

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      I shall have to email Richard to ask why this perverse and wretched Bill contains clauses the current kakistocracy claims to have no intention to use.
      What did "Richard" say then....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X