GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio v Battendown claim received and help needed please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio v Battendown claim received and help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfolio v Battendown claim received and help needed please

Hi All
    Long time no see. I'm in the poo, I've received a claim from Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen and I don't know what to do. The claim is dated 26th Feb but I didn't get it until around the 7th March when I was bedridden with the flu.
    I filled in AOS online on the 14th March for more time, but I've been so I'll with the flu that I haven't been able to do anything until now.

Have I missed the deadline for filling in the claim form with Easter coming up and that ?

I'm in a panic, I don't know what to do, I just feel like crying as they've also slapped over £1,000 of back dated interest as well as the charges on the claim.

God I'm so stupid to let this Happen.
    Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Re: Hoist Portfolio v Battendown claim received and help needed please

I don't even know what to put as a defence on the claim, any help with that would be appreciated.
    I sent off a Cca request early 2014 and received a recon back October 2014. I don't know if it was enforceable or not as I wasn't able to send it to buddy at the time as I only had an iPhone and my camera had broke. I did Sen a Cca request again in 2015 and they sent the same back, it was with MKDP at the time before they sold it to Hoist.

They sent me a photocopy of the providing terms and condition plus Barclaycard terms and conditions with my name printed at the top of the Barclay card t & c's.
    The providing t & c's had a seperate piece of paper saying your right to cancel, once signed the agreement have a short time to cancel plus my name and address printed on it.

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Another question, can they actually add on interest back dated to 2013 ? The card was taken out in 2001.

Thank you in advance for any help

Comment

Another question, can they actually add on interest back dated to 2013 ? The card was taken out in 2001.

Thank you in advance for any help

Comment

Eeeek, that's short notice for help. At first sight your Defence must be filed by next Tuesday 29th March. The deadline is 33 days from the claim issue date.

Let's see what we can do for you bearing in mind it's Easter Bank Holiday starting tomorrow

Email a copy of the front page of the Claim Form (N1) with nothing edited to me using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk and a copy to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

How much is the claim?

When you've done that I'll be in touch about other documents needed which will be your CCA request(s) and the response you got from both including the covering letter from both (but in separate PDFs) and also the DN - so get scanning

Make sure you put your username in the subject bar of your email so it doesn't go to Junk Mail as possible spam.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B, thank you for replying. I've sent of the emails as requested. The claim is for £4,634.74 before fees and costs

Comment

This claim continues here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post558920

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
              X