GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Received a CCJ but went to old address; just over a month has passed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received a CCJ but went to old address; just over a month has passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a CCJ but went to old address; just over a month has passed

Hi Niddy,

I received a CCJ dated 13 December 2010; it's the final judgement and I've only just received it through my old address (a friend passed my post on to me).

It's a small amount and it is my debt. I can pay it - but is there any way I can get it removed from my credit record now that the month has passed since the judgement?

Many thanks!
    p
    In Niddy we trust

Re: Received a CCJ but went to old address; just over a month has passed

Nope, if after a month then it stays.

Did you defend it or admit it or move and miss the claim?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Missed it. I didn't think there would be anything I could do, but thought it was worth an ask.

Thanks anyway and for uber speedy response!!

p
      In Niddy we trust

Comment

Ok so have you moved since it was issued?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Moved before it was issued but to be fair didn't update my address with the company as do collect my post but just left it a while unfortunately. doh!
          In Niddy we trust

Comment

Ok so you moved, who have u told, ie which creditors? (please say nobody)....

Comment

A few who I'm on good terms with, but mostly nobody! Why?
              In Niddy we trust

Comment

Cos you could have just "vanished" iyswim??

Ahem!!

Comment

Ahem indeed! I don't think I have the balls to see that kind of thing through! Nice idea though!

p
                  In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip View Post
                    Ahem indeed! I don't think I have the balls to see that kind of thing through! Nice idea though!

p
                    I didn't think you had balls, period

But it can be done, and is quite easy if you follow strict guidance! PM if interested.

Comment

Well, quite, er no I don't!!! metaphorical and all that!

Nah, I think I'm doing ok-ish with your help on the uneforceability front. Then once I can, I'd like to pay them all off, so don't want to do the disappearing act just yet!

Ta.
                      p
                      In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Cos you could have just "vanished" iyswim??

Ahem!!
                        Ooh you are incorrigible

Comment

Originally posted by amersall View Post
                          Ooh you are incorrigible
                          You'll never turn me, I am bank-hater-number-1

Comment

Working...
                          X