GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Law regarding sending information - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law regarding sending information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law regarding sending information

Hello, I've searched high and low for this, but althougth I have sent a creditor a letter explaining why I wouldn't send payslips to prove income (using a CAG template saying it would be unfair to other creditors), can anyone point me in the direction of the actual law which apparentley only a Judge can ask me to do so?

Any help appreciated!
    []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Re: Law regarding sending information

Originally posted by blueforyou
    Hello, I've searched high and low for this, but althougth I have sent a creditor a letter explaining why I wouldn't send payslips to prove income (using a CAG template saying it would be unfair to other creditors), can anyone point me in the direction of the actual law which apparentley only a Judge can ask me to do so?

Any help appreciated!
    You're mis-interpreting the actual facts I presume you've read - i.e. what you refer to, in my knowledge, would be the suggestion that only a judge can demand to see payslips and/or other personal documentation.

Pay attention to the fact I have made the word "only" bold - reason being that the way I (and I presume what you'd previously read) interpret this is that nobody can demand you supply such documentation, other than a judge..... that is in basic law, I am not referring to a piece of legislation (there aint any) I am simply trying to explain this to you, in that anyone can ask you to supply a payslip and you have a legal right to say pissoff. However if a judge demands one, you must then (legally) supply it.

Make sense....? k
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Law regarding sending information

Thanks NID.. Yes it makes sense. And thankyou for this site which helped my now deceased relative beat these buggers last year.
      []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

Working...
      X