GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods extra care advantage - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods extra care advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlewoods extra care advantage

Hi I have been told today that extra care advantage is a form of PPI payment is this correct ? If so i have had an open account with littlewoods since about 1995. I can not remember signing up to any form of payment protection insurance i do not have any paperwork from when i opened the account in 95. Would you be able to advise if i am eliagble to complain and claim this back. Do i contact littlewoods customer services directly. Thanks

Re: Littlewoods extra care advantage

Hi and welcome to AAD. This is a form PPI and if you have been miss sold the insurance you can reclaim your payments with interest. If you look through this section http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?33-Reclaiming you will find more information. Any questions, post and you should get some help. I successfully reclaimed my Littlewoods payments several years after the account was cleared. Good luck.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X