GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script shame i cant help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shame i cant help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shame i cant help

Over the weekend I learned of a niece deeply in debt with dcas knocking , working two jobs one through the night one in the day,awfull thing is this confidence was spilled by someone she had confided in.SO I can't direct her here as no one is supposed to know.Just feel for her and can't help,isn't that sad.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: shame i cant help

Sure you can - just say something along the lines of "I was scammed years ago by PPI and I googled it and found this orange forum called allaboutDEBT and the guys there are awesome for all things claims and debt related" - make it into normal conversation that you got a few quid by listening to these guys, or some similar lie

You can start the convo by saying "i'm off shopping later cos I came into a few quid....." see, easy peasy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I will certainly give it a go. Niddy deffo worth trying thanx xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Or next time you speak to her - mid-chat, just say - oh my god - my mate has just emailed me about a debt collector that's just been..... then say "good job i'm mates with people on aad cos they're good at helping with such things"..... there's loads of ways to drop it in.....

Haha
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bloody anything to help cheers xx

Comment

So hope you can manage to wangle something to get her on here...poor girl she must be totally exhausted working two jobs. Especially when you have debt hanging over you. As we all know it can make you feel so ill at times.

Comment

Thank you missy I will try my best I don't see her often so I'll work on that.xxxx

Comment

Could you perhaps get the person she confided in who spilled the beans to tell her about AAD?

Comment

It's a shame that someone broke her confidence, I can relate to how worried you feel when you first post on a forum about anything personal, as you dont know how the rest of the community will react, however, this place I can't praise more, so much respect for everyone that helps here. I'm always raving about AAD and what it has to offer.

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Creditors would have us working 15 hours a day if they could just to pay them back, screw 'em.

Comment

Bit tricky as she actually confided in her mom as I have not actually been told (only second hand) I need to tread carefully and work on this there is always a way around things may take a while.Cheers guys xx

Comment

Working...
                      X