Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze-Talk

Guys

Need some help for a mate - anyone know anything about this shower?

--> Eze Talk Telecom | Eze Talk Telecom

Basically I need the CEO name and anything juicy regards mis-selling and taking contracts out in peoples names without their knowledge.

* Please do not use the link above as anything other than to provide a search - whatever you do we do not recommend this firm nor would we suggest you ever sign-up with them!

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Eze-Talk

There is a mirror tread on them here:

Refund from Eze-talk...eventually - Investigations

Comment

This is from Linkedin:

steve walsh
      Owner, eze talk ltd

Industry
      Telecommunications
      Overview
      Current Owner at eze talk ltd
      Connections 1 connection
      Public Profilehttp://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steve-walsh/21/889/236

Comment

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1128240
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

STEPHEN WALSH Director Company EZE TALK LTD
          Board Members EZE TALK LTD
          KINGSLEY HOUSE
          EATON STREET
          CREWE
          CHESHIRE
          CW2 7EG

Previously:

WALSH Director Company CORGI TELECOM LIMITED
          Board Members CORGI TELECOM LIMITED
          Appointment terminated on 22/09/2011
          KINGSLEY HOUSE
          EATON STREET
          CREWE
          CHESHIRE
          ENGLAND
          CW2 7EG

Comment

And if you want to see what he looks like:

UKFast.tv - Technology Driving Innovation - UKFast Round Table

Comment

All Info:
              http://companycheck.co.uk/company/04122939

Director Summary

Stephen James Walsh has 25 company director or secretary appointments.
              Short name - Stephen Walsh
              Director ID : 907639736
              Year of Birth: 1951

All Info:
              http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907639736
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Broadband Contracts to be Banned by Ofcom: 2011 listing:

Mention of the (ARC) SEARCH CLINIC Broadband contracts to be banned by Ofcom
                and statement:
                http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/consultations/arcs/statement/ARCs_statement.pdf

All i can find at present

Comment

Dementia sufferer signed up by FIVE phone companies

Thanks to the evils of cold-calling, a 93-year-old man suffering dementia ended up with contracts to not one, not two, but FIVE phone suppliers. It only came to light when the victim moved into a nursing home. Maurice Hayward says his father-in-law was signed up to eZe-Talk, TalkTalk, BT, Primus Telecommunications and Continental Telecom. "I cancelled all his direct debits, but I don't know how much he paid as many of his bank statements were missing," said Maurice. "From November 2009 his landline was with Continental Telecom but eZe-Talk continued to issue accounts up until this June. BT took a direct debit in June 2009, TalkTalk took payments in late 2009 and February 2010, with Primus doing so in October and November 2009."I spoke to the watchdog Ofcom who said while nothing illegal had taken place, none of the com panies had covered them selves with glory,...Linky: Dementia sufferer signed up by FIVE phone companies - Investigations

I think Continental Telecom was part of eZe Talk (they bought them)......need to find that info again

Comment

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/02082809190

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08450179878

Few comments on the "whocallsme" website which seem to confirm the theory that they mis-sell to pepes.
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X