GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Should I send another fee for CCA request? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I send another fee for CCA request?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I send another fee for CCA request?

Hello
    Several months ago I sent off a cca request to a bank. It has gone round the departments, and now they claim no one pound fee was paid. I have a filled out copy of the PO concerned and know it was sent.
    Should I send another one?
    Advice welcome!

Re: Should I send another fee for CCA request?

Originally posted by DoubtingThomas View Post
    Hello
    Several months ago I sent off a cca request to a bank. It has gone round the departments, and now they claim no one pound fee was paid. I have a filled out copy of the PO concerned and know it was sent.
    Should I send another one?
    Advice welcome!
    NOOOOOOO Send them this -------> CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat with a copy of the PO concerned
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks In2Deep! I have already sent my version of that, and their claim of no payment has come since. I will send a "snotty" but pro response with the copy of the PO as you suggest.
      DT
      PS -Original was sent RD and they got the Request...
      Last edited by DoubtingThomas; 19 April 2012, 15:43. Reason: a PS

Comment

Originally posted by DoubtingThomas View Post
        Thanks In2Deep! I have already sent my version of that, and their claim of no payment has come since. I will send a "snotty" but pro response with the copy of the PO as you suggest.
        DT
        PS -Original was sent RD and they got the Request...
        if you got proof of delivery you'll be fine
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

RD tracking just said "was in system"(so not signed for), but have proof of postage - and letter saying Request being "passed around". Have wondered if they are playing at stalling tactics.
          DT

Comment

proof of postage is fine too........send the letter I suggested

Comment

Working...
            X