GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Log book loan, F&F offered. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Log book loan, F&F offered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log book loan, F&F offered.

Balance is £525, all interest, currently paying £10 weekly, which really doesn't bother me but car is now on last legs and new one needed, offered £300 but they wanted £400 which I don't have, also not in contract anymore so no charges being added and bill of sale registered 48 hours later, should this have been within 24 hours to make it valid ?

Re: Log book loan, F&F offered.

Cloggy?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry if being bit dumb, whats cloggy ?

Comment

Originally posted by steuts View Post
        Sorry if being bit dumb, whats cloggy ?
        Niddy means our AAD Consumer Expert CleverClogs known as cloggy.......he'll be able to help you
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Niddy means our AAD Consumer Expert CleverClogs known as cloggy.......he'll be able to help you
          So no pressure then?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            So no pressure then?
            I'm sorry I should of said, try his best to help.......
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              So no pressure then?
              Pressure? You?

Don't make me laugh
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by steuts View Post
                Balance is £525, all interest, currently paying £10 weekly, which really doesn't bother me but car is now on last legs and new one needed,
                How much is it actually worth?

Comment

Hi only about 500 if that its falling in pieces although did pass mot in jan 14 have thought about just letting them take it but they will only sell it for less so will end up owing them again

Comment

Working...
                  X