GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Defaulted twice and default after paying - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defaulted twice and default after paying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defaulted twice and default after paying

Hi

Just a couple of questions on my credit file, I have 2 queries I have a loan which I am paying monthly which I defaulted in 2007, but im paying them now reduced amounts and have been since late 2007 I missed 2 or 3 payments I think. But the default date says last month ??????????? Very confused by this can anyone shed light as to why this would be

Also I had an overdraft which I paid off in 2010 but the credit report shows an outstanding balance and default

Any advice on what I should do

Re: Defaulted twice and default after paying

Originally posted by sarah76 View Post
    Hi

Just a couple of questions on my credit file, I have 2 queries I have a loan which I am paying monthly which I defaulted in 2007, but im paying them now reduced amounts and have been since late 2007 I missed 2 or 3 payments I think. But the default date says last month ??????????? Very confused by this can anyone shed light as to why this would be

Also I had an overdraft which I paid off in 2010 but the credit report shows an outstanding balance and default

Any advice on what I should do
    Can you screen print (if you're reading it online) or scan the page (if paper copy) and send it me to look at then i'll be able to advise better...... Basically just the entries for this related debt, however many there are - then i'll be able to explain it to you in detail and advise what to do next!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Its an online one so not sure how to get copy iykwim ??

Comment

Its an online one so not sure how to get copy iykwim ??
        Take a screen print, so basically press Ctrl and C at the same time, then go into paint and press Ctrl and V and it'll paste it, then just crop it....

Simples....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi I have done it :-) hope sent it right

Comment

Hi I have done it :-) hope sent it right
            I need a screen print, not a copy/paste as all the info merges.....

Cheers

Comment

hi been abit mad with school holidays, hopefully will get back on it after the kids are back at school :-)

Comment

hi been abit mad with school holidays, hopefully will get back on it after the kids are back at school :-)
                Okies, have a good half term with the kids

Comment

Working...
                X