GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ScotCall and Orange - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScotCall and Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScotCall and Orange

ayoop! (Thats northern for hello by the way )

Afraid you're going to see a few threats from me as i try to clear several debts that are following me around.

The second one i'm dealing with is ScotCall Debt Collecting Services for an unpaid orange phone bill dating from 2009.

The amount is small (just over £200) but these monkies keep ringing my old mobile at stupid o'clock and leaving me a computerised message to ring an 0844 number.

I'd like to make life as difficult as i can before i offer a payment plan to pay it off over 24 months (limited income).

Anyone fancy helping me to bait a company lol?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: ScotCall and Orange

Originally posted by JudgeDreddy View Post
    ayoop! (Thats northern for hello by the way )

Afraid you're going to see a few threats from me as i try to clear several debts that are following me around.

The second one i'm dealing with is ScotCall Debt Collecting Services for an unpaid orange phone bill dating from 2009.

The amount is small (just over £200) but these monkies keep ringing my old mobile at stupid o'clock and leaving me a computerised message to ring an 0844 number.

I'd like to make life as difficult as i can before i offer a payment plan to pay it off over 24 months (limited income).

Anyone fancy helping me to bait a company lol?
    Ermm, why not just ignore them? For £200 they aint gonna be able to do much now - other than hassle you
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Ermm, why not just ignore them? For £200 they aint gonna be able to do much now - other than hassle you
      boo, thats no fun lol

I was going to offer them £8 a month just to see what there reaction was lol.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

boo, thats no fun lol

They would have to accept it. Why make their lives so simple? Can you screape together £50? if so then let me play with them, by getting them to accept £50 in F&F settlement - thats about the only fun you can have with them, due to the type of account and amount of debt.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

boo, thats no fun lol

£8.00 a month have you had a win on the lotto? Its generous people like you that give the rest of us a bad name lol

Gerry x x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            They would have to accept it. Why make their lives so simple? Can you screape together £50? if so then let me play with them, by getting them to accept £50 in F&F settlement - thats about the only fun you can have with them, due to the type of account and amount of debt.
            If its Scotcall in Glasgow Niddy you'll have a field day with them.

Gerry x

Comment

Working...
            X