GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st credit SD set aside - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st credit SD set aside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st credit SD set aside

1st credit went to court after issuing a SD for two of hubbys accounts, the judge set them aside .

As we have stopped paying 1st credit and have sent off cca requests ,does this negate the SD that was set aside and can 1st credit take it further and make us BR

Re: 1st credit SD set aside

If they're set aside they're dead.

1st need to start again if they wish to enforce.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      If they're set aside they're dead.

1st need to start again if they wish to enforce.

ok niddy thanks for clearing this out, sorry i started a new thread about 1st credit its just that it got me thinking about the SD which hubby got.

I never posted this question on the 1st credit thread as i never wanted to gate cras it .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        ok niddy thanks for clearing this out, sorry i started a new thread about 1st credit its just that it got me thinking about the SD which hubby got.
        That SD is now dead as it was set-aside. Set-aside means cancelled, annulled, voided etc etc.....

Forget it ever existed - it doesn't
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X