GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script (Un)Reliable Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Un)Reliable Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Un)Reliable Collections

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    Something else I remember, I sent them a letter telling them I'm putting the Acc's in dispute, doesn’t that mean they can't do anything with the accounts.
    no, it means nothing (legally or otherwise).... don't worry about this too much,.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Previous ones that you deleted as I accidentally left pers d on them, now omitted and reposted.

[EDIT]
      Post #66
      yes and that is a statement - what do you want me to say? File it away with all the other statements, do you usually write when the bank sends a monthly statement? I don't
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It's not <just> a statement, read the contents
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

It's not <just> a statement, read the contents
          I have and it's irrelevant - as I say, you can ignore this - it IS classed as statement junk, they write on different paper when its a formal letter.........

Every time you miss a payment they have to (in line with OFT rules) send a pre-default notice which tells you of any charges and possible action - that is what is shown in the post above, ie a statement

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            I have and it's irrelevant - as I say, you can ignore this - it IS classed as statement junk, they write on different paper when its a formal letter.........

Every time you miss a payment they have to (in line with OFT rules) send a pre-default notice which tells you of any charges and possible action - that is what is shown in the post above, ie a statement
            OK, thanks. Sorry to be a pain but I just wanted to be sure in the fact that I can ignore it as I have sent them the UE letter. Am I right in thinking (hopefully) I can just forget it now?
            I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Just got a FINAL NOTICE from Ambrose Wilson.
              That's after sending (Un)Reliable Collections an letter, and then finding out that RC gave the debt back to AW for some reason. Should RC have forwarded AW a copy too or will I have to send AW their own letter?
              Attached Files

Comment

Just got a FINAL NOTICE from Ambrose Wilson.
                That's after sending (Un)Reliable Collections an letter, and then finding out that RC gave the debt back to AW for some reason. Should RC have forwarded AW a copy too or will I have to send AW their own letter?
                Yes, send them a copy, as the whole outfit seems to be so severely cephalo-proctally intromitted that none of them can get their paperwork quite in order.

Comment

Is that a final notice, or final final notice or a final before action final notice?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                    Is that a final notice, or final final notice or a final before action final notice?
                    Just a 'FINAL' Notice.

I love their wording too, Despite our best efforts to talk to you and agree proposals that suit your current financial situation, you continue to ignore our help.

Best efforts to talk to you
                    - how, by just sending me the usual monthly statement?

Agree proposals - again, how?

You continue to ignore our help - what help?

Comment

Just send a copy as per cloggy reply above. Keep em in the loop so to speak.

Comment

One would surely prefer to keep the buggers in the noose.

Comment

Have done, printed 'copy' letter and it's in envelope addressed to AW and waiting to send Recorded Delivery tomorrow.
                          I've also asked them to forward a copy to JD Williams as they need a copy too.
                          Last edited by pooky2483; 27 April 2012, 02:14.

Comment

Just got the usual statements from AW & JD, along with more £12 charges being added and that RC now have the AW account (again). Seems they are completely ignoring my letters or are just plain stupid as I sent one to RC and then not that long ago to AW... DIMWITS

Comment

Just ignore, keep us updated please

Comment

Got letter back from (UN)Reliable Collections.
                                They agree but say as I am not paying, they’re going to put a default marker on my credit file. I'm no genius but I figure they cant do that if there’s no signed agreement saying I will pay so on what grounds are they doing that. They cant touch my credit file!

Have a read...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X