GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script (Un)Reliable Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Un)Reliable Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Un)Reliable Collections

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Yes indeed, there are some very very very odd people on this site. Not mentioning any names smart arse lol
    OOOOOOOO do tell, do tell
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
      Just thought I'd let you know Niddy, I got a reply from FOS dated 7 Mar and I sent them further stuff re AW and their last letter to me, FOS got back and said they have got my last letter, tat was on 19 Mar. But as they're getting so much mail, it could be 4 weeks before they get back to me!
      Shall I tell 'em to scrap that as we could go the UE route and not bother with trying to get any charges back.
      Leave the FOS complaint in. Does no harm.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes indeed, there are some very very very odd people on this site. Not mentioning any names smart arse lol
        OOOOOOOO do tell, do tell
        Now Now

I'd suggest this doesn't carry on - not againt cleverclogs anyway. Whilst he can more than handle himself we don't allow abuse or name calling if it's serious plus cc is one Niddys right hand men on here (when I need help)!

I presume you're joking but let's leave it there yea? Before it turns....

Cheers guys
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry of course I was joking, he is great. Sarcastic and witty, all the traits I like in a man (sorry CC). Not into upsetting anyone on here
          Last edited by jon1965; 24 March 2012, 21:23.

Comment

The FOS complaint I sent off was re all the letters I emailed you earlier, their conduct of business - all the ignoring of my letters.
            And the outcome I wanted, all charges repaid/cancelled and agreement back to what it was earlier, lower payment.
            I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Sorry of course I was joking, he is great. Sarcastic and witty, all the traits I like in a man (sorry CC). Not into upsetting anyone on here
              Cheers mate

Comment

Ahh I never read all the uploads mate sorry. I tend to find what it is I need then deal with the questions.

If I read every attachment in every email I'd never be able to come on the forum. Think 30-40 emails a day plus I work 15hrs a day and build sites for a few hours

Never-in-Bed is my nickname

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Now Now
                  heers guys
                  Was never meant to be serious in any way.

All hail :niddythe

Comment

If I read every attachment in every email I'd never be able to come on the forum. Think 30-40 emails a day plus I work 15hrs a day and build sites for a few hours

Speed read and look for 'key words'

Comment

Speed read and look for 'key words'

Comment

Now Now

I'd suggest this doesn't carry on - not againt cleverclogs anyway. Whilst he can more than handle himself we don't allow abuse or name calling if it's serious plus cc is one Niddys right hand men on here (when I need help)!

I presume you're joking but let's leave it there yea? Before it turns....
                        Pah!

He started it - so there!

Comment

Rather than "Over-The-Table"?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            Pah!

He started it - so there!
                            I'm gonna go tell my dad now

Comment

RC are due to be paid 28 March. I guess were gonna go the UE route, they will send letters saying we haven’t received payment, that's when they get hit with the UE letter?

Comment

But can they be relied upon to read it?

Better use a big typeface, just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X