GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script (Un)Reliable Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Un)Reliable Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Un)Reliable Collections

Posted Recorded Delivery, just sit back and wait to see what kind of response we get back...
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I got a letter from their Collections Dept on 26 March, must have forgotten to post it up here before my previous postings.
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Well saves the cost of buying loo roll

Comment

Just been re-reading my thread and I <did> post an image of their last letter, in post #48

Comment

I've got an update;
            It looks like they are ignoring my letter and from what Ive read on the Ambrose letter, RC are no longer 'looking after' the account (which I didn’t know about) and AW are threatening to give it back to RC. And I know from the first time they did this, RC will charge me £99.99 for the privilege.

REMOVED BY ADMIN!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by pooky2483; 13 April 2012, 20:06. Reason: Re-edited documents

Comment

Removed images as they had personal details on them!

Be careful or don't post photo's and please use direct upload here, not photophucket

Thanks
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                photophucket
                Were you thinking of the nursery rhyme?

Mary had a little lamb;
                She fed it from a bucket
                And, every time she let it out,
                Her collie tried to ... chase it round the garden.

Comment

Removed images as they had personal details on them!

Be careful or don't post photo's and please use direct upload here, not photophucket

Thanks
                  Sorry, I thought I did, must have missed something, will take another look. How do I upload them without using Imageshack?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                    Sorry, I thought I did, must have missed something, will take another look. How do I upload them without using Imageshack?
                    Use the button marked Manage Attachments:
                    Attached Files

Comment

This explains how to add them as well ---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site! - allaboutFORUMS
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Any comments on what do do next? I've re-edited the letters and reposted them.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                          Well saves the cost of buying loo roll
                          ...or Guinea pig bedding, we have 4 of the little squeakers

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                            Any comments on what do do next? I've re-edited the letters and reposted them.
                            you've uploaded a statement.

Comment

you've uploaded a statement.
                              Previous ones that you deleted as I accidentally left pers d on them, now omitted and reposted.

[EDIT]
                              Post #66

Comment

Something else I remember, I sent them a letter telling them I'm putting the Acc's in dispute, doesn’t that mean they can't do anything with the accounts. Which they have as they are still putting charges on and have handed one back to the OC (Ambrose) without telling me.

Comment

Working...
                                X