GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script (Un)Reliable Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Un)Reliable Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Un)Reliable Collections

I know what you mean, I have already experienced their inability to read as I have sent them letters via recorded delivery and never even got a reply.

Even after after they signed for it.
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Well well well... look what we have here...

They say they've been trying to contact me... NOT quite hard enough me thinks.
      All they're sending me are these snotty letters, and those earlier saying they tried phoning/contacting me but couldn’t get me (probably 'cos they haven’t got my new number). Just thought, they say they have been trying to contact me, I have e-mails every 28 days telling me that they're going to be sending out a statement...
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
        I have e-mails every 28 days telling me that they're going to be sending out a statement ...
        They've certainly been making a statement.

They've been making the statement that they think they're above the law.
        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 26 March 2012, 12:47.

Comment

Well well well... look what we have here...

They say they've been trying to contact me... NOT quite hard enough me thinks.
          All they're sending me are these snotty letters, and those earlier saying they tried phoning/contacting me but couldn’t get me (probably 'cos they haven’t got my new number). Just thought, they say they have been trying to contact me, I have e-mails every 28 days telling me that they're going to be sending out a statement...
          You should see what they said to Samsmum - I told them off and suggested they stop talking to her like a schoolgirl

It was rather amusing, if not rather cheeky (but did the trick!)....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Care to elaborate CC?
            I'm a bit slow this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              You should see what they said to Samsmum - I told them off and suggested they stop talking to her like a schoolgirl

I know, I read that one and I too thought it was rather amusing

Comment

Or so we thought Niddy. New developments on my thread

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                  Or so we thought Niddy. New developments on my thread
                  really? interesting......

Sorted

---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - New and confused
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Care to elaborate CC?
                    I'm a bit slow this morning
                    They seem to have nothing but contempt for the Consumer Credit Act 1974, as they seem to think compliance with section 78(4), section 86(C) and/or section 86(D) is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      They seem to have nothing but contempt for the Consumer Credit Act 1974, as they seem to think compliance with section 78(4), section 86(C) and/or section 86(D) is optional.

Yup that's a fact - they do think they are above all regulation (but we know otherwise )

Comment

Yup that's a fact - they do think they are above all regulation (but we know otherwise )
                        Shall I send them the bog-standard Letter or if you've looked through the stuff I e-mailled you, or would you do a 'Niddy Special'

Comment

Send the normal "missing prescribed terms" template.

Comment

Just reading through it and the first bit doesn’t apply to me as it didn’t have the address i opened the account at, it had my CURRENT address.

Comment

Templates are generalised. Edit to suit

but in your case this does NOT need editing??

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Printed and ready to send, with tomorrows date on.

Comment

Working...
                                X