GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script (Un)Reliable Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Un)Reliable Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Un)Reliable Collections

When I was on abt the addresses, the first agreements they sent me had the address I am at now, I have been here since 2010.
    I then cocked up by updating my credit file with Experian.
    They then sent me more agreements with the address I was at back in 2006-

Does that clear it up any?
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
      When I was on abt the addresses, the first agreements they sent me had the address I am at now, I have been here since 2010.
      I then cocked up by updating my credit file with Experian.
      They then sent me more agreements with the address I was at back in 2006-

Does that clear it up any?
      Ahh so you are saying that when you applied they had the right address, you updated experian then they sent new agreements using an address you were not living at when you opened the accounts

Ermmm, that's them slightly buggered if so.... however due to the low balances etc why are you bothering? Really....?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No...
        2006/7 opened accounts at address 'A'
        moved to address 'B'
        SAR'ed accounts
        Agreements had address 'B' on them
        Updated details with Experian
        Agreements resent with address 'A' on them

Any better?
        [EDIT]
        I just re-read your last msg and I <think> that’s correct?
        Last edited by pooky2483; 22 March 2012, 04:45.
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

^^^ same thing

Ok, so have you ever send a CCA Request off? if not, try it - let me know what they send back (one for each account)....

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Keep us updated....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            ^^^ same thing

Ok, so have you ever send a CCA Request off? if not, try it - let me know what they send back (one for each account)....

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Keep us updated....
            I did... AND I remember they even actually said IT WAS UNENFORCEABLE.

I'll dig it out for you.

[EDIT]
            Look back to post #5 and it's the last document.
            Last edited by pooky2483; 22 March 2012, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
              I did... AND I remember they even actually said IT WAS UNENFORCEABLE.

I'll dig it out for you.
              please find that and email me it.......

Comment

I have removed all the uploads from post5 as they had your personal details attached - listen, if you ever load anything to this site or anywhere else take all personal details out as they will be seen by other posters.

The ONLY exception to this is if I ask for an email or you use the secure section.

Comment

I know, I had removed personal details from 90% of them but forgot the rest.
                  I'm going to go through and edit them all now so I can re-post them.

Comment

dont send the template you PM'd - not yet!

If you can email me the letter confirming it was UE please.... unedited if you don't mind.

Thanks

Comment

Just sorting them out now, they were too big to send all in 1 email

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        THEY said it was UE themselves?

If so, why are you still paying them???

UE is not about arguing that the debt is not yours, it's all about whether they can actually go to court and get a CCJ against you or not.
                        Dunno really

Comment

From what I've been reading, Reliable are just as fierce as a box of toothless kittens

Comment

Just thought I'd let you know Niddy, I got a reply from FOS dated 7 Mar and I sent them further stuff re AW and their last letter to me, FOS got back and said they have got my last letter, tat was on 19 Mar. But as they're getting so much mail, it could be 4 weeks before they get back to me!
                            Shall I tell 'em to scrap that as we could go the UE route and not bother with trying to get any charges back.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              I have removed all the uploads from post5 as they had your personal details attached - listen, if you ever load anything to this site or anywhere else take all personal details out as they will be seen by other posters.
                              ... some of whom may be extremely odd.

Comment

Yes indeed, there are some very very very odd people on this site. Not mentioning any names smart arse lol

Comment

Working...
                                X