GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Should I go bankrupt? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I go bankrupt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should I go bankrupt?

FP has a good point. Stick with UE for now because probate usually takes at least six months to sort and then you'll have a clearer picture of your overall finances. Let's hope Rizzle's magnificent letter has been ignored by the DCAs on this occasion
    Last edited by PlanB; 19 July 2012, 09:45. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thank you, they are all going to be ignored for now.
      What will be will be

Comment

Take your time. And if you're in charge of sorting out your wife's finances I'm sure we'll be able to help with that too because you musn't let banks upset you with their cold hearted attitude to closing accounts of the deceased. They should have a dedicated department for taking care of these things.

No rush for any of this

Comment

I can do nothing until I get a death certificate. I have frozen her RBS account and will do the same with the credit cards etc, but other debts I have no idea until the bank release details of her DD's and S/O's to me.

I have just gone through her handbag and found her wedding and engagement ring

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
            I can do nothing until I get a death certificate. I have frozen her RBS account and will do the same with the credit cards etc, but other debts I have no idea until the bank release details of her DD's and S/O's to me.

I have just gone through her handbag and found her wedding and engagement ring
            How nice to know that she still treasured those even though you were seperated a while ago. You've carried on looking after her affairs ever since because she was poorly and so tidying up her finances now would be what she would have wanted. You're a top bloke Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              Yes I am getting there, just I want it to happen NOW, not tomorrow, next week or next month but NOW
              It looks like you're finally going to get your wish after all this time What a year you've had eh?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...56&postcount=3

Comment

Working...
              X