GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script son left home lives at girlfriends mothers house - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

son left home lives at girlfriends mothers house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son left home lives at girlfriends mothers house

He has received a letter from very.co.uk threatening bailiff , i haven't passed on the address and letters from them are still coming here for him from very.

Can anyone advise what to do please , the house his girlfriends mum has is rented and he hasn't even told anyone he lives there so we don't know how they have traced him. He hasn't paid this account since last August .

Re: son left home lives at girlfriends mothers house

Hi S2M

I'm assuming he's received this letter at his girlfriend's mum's house? Has he got a car registered there or maybe a mobile phone account? It's possibly a "phishing" letter and they don't know that he is the "Mr S2M Jr" they're looking for.

It won't be bailiffs that they're threatening but a DCA.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: son left home lives at girlfriends mothers house

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Hi S2M

I'm assuming he's received this letter at his girlfriend's mum's house? Has he got a car registered there or maybe a mobile phone account? It's possibly a "phishing" letter and they don't know that he is the "Mr S2M Jr" they're looking for.

It won't be bailiffs that they're threatening but a DCA.

Thats what i told him, i haven't read the letter i am assuming its just a threat o gram , i told him to wait for the next letter and then send it back ' not at this address' i think your right they are just trying to get lucky. They all panicked but i said it will be just trying their luck .

Comment

Working...
      X